What Will I Learn?
Successful companies require great employees, so why not hire great employees?
Global Edulink want to show you how to hire personnel that can help your company to achieve objectives and improve its outlook.
Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture. Hiring the right person is not just about knowledge, skills, and ability to carry out their role, it’s also about a combination of attitude and having the right fit for your organisation’s culture.
Our training course is a comprehensive guide to recruiting the highest calibre of staff for your organisation.
You’ll be guided on how to:
- Prepare a job description that sets precise employee expectations and employer obligations
- Evaluate what personality types are best suited for specific positions
- Advertise the position
- Pre-screen potential hires – what you legally can and cannot do when hiring an employee
- Correctly prepare for the interview, including avoiding questions that may be considered discriminatory
- Conduct a meaningful interview
As one of the leading players in the online training industry, Global Edulink can assure that on completion of this course, you will be able to take the guidelines and procedures it provides and use these to dramatically increase the percentage of your successful hires.
Who is it for?
- Hiring departments of organisations
- Supervisors and managers
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having a good educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for Certificate in HR Management – Effective Hiring.
This course in Effective hiring is sure to enhance your CV and help you get yourself a rewarding job position within the HR industry. This course will also help you in your career progression goals as it improves your knowledge and expertise to demand for salary increments and job promotions from your employer. Given below are few of the job positions this course will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- HR manager – £35,445 per annum
- HR administrator – £19,665 per annum
- HR assistant – £20,258 per annum
- HR officer – £24,461 per annum
- HR coordinator – £23,324 per annum
- HR director – £68,730 per annum
- Technical support specialist -£26,111 per annum
- Administrative Officer – £19,407 per annum
|1. process of successful hiring-part 1|
|Process of Successful Hiring-Part 1||00:01:00|
|2. process of successful hiring-part 2|
|Process of Successful Hiring-Part 2||00:09:00|
|3. process of successful hiring-part 3|
|Process of Successful Hiring-Part 3||00:27:00|
|4. process of successful hiring-part 4|
|Process of Successful Hiring-Part 4||00:24:00|
|Module Book 01 – Employee Recruitment||05:00:00|
|Module Book 02 – Human Resource Management||05:50:00|
|Mock Exam: HR Management – Effective Hiring||00:40:00|
|Exam : HR Management – Effective Hiring||00:40:00|