This is an intensive course aimed at people who may already have office-based experience and/or who have been out of the workplace and wish to return to employment in the business and administration sector. The course provides the opportunity to update skills and gain currently recognized skills to improve IT, secretarial and administrative job prospects. Office administration has been designed to enable admin professionals to carry out their tasks with more confidence and greater success. Administrators are the backbone of the organisation. They are often the first point of contact for colleagues, clients and suppliers internally and externally.
This is higher demanded and more advantageous training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy.
This pack has 2 units. 1st unit delivers tutorials for developing your receptionist and administration skills and 02nd unit delivers tutorials for developing you administrative skills and ICT skills.
Further this programme teaches how to update your company’s social media profile and use social media and internet for personal and professional development, business letter, memo, CV, Covering letter for CV, Personal statement, and report writing, Preparation and face to Job interview, Data Entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc.
Certainly, at the end this programme you will be able to develop your administration skills, receptionist skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills and confidence yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.[/read]
Who can take this training?
- We designed this training for individual/group who prefer distance learning and busy with life
- Individuals who would like to start working as an Office Administrator/Administration Assistant/Receptionist
- New or Temporary staffs who want to learn and develop best practice administration skills
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop IT, Administration skills
Our online office administrator training has designed for 35 learning hours:[read more=”Read more”]
01st – 10 hours (receptionist and customer service skills)
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors
- The role of the Receptionist
- Principles to create powerful first impression
- Principles to confirm how does you message comes across
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situation
02nd – 25 learning hours
- How to use Microsoft office package in business environment.
- How to update your company’s social media profile and create advertising campaigns.
- Writing business letter, memo, report, Emailing and formatting documents.
- Data entry and database management.
- Writing CV, Covering letter for CV, and Personal statement.
- Preparation and face to Job interviews.
- How to use social media and internet for personal and professional development.[/read]
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Office Administration & Reception”.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas such as sales and marketing. Therefore having qualified and worked in administration sector can be a “Good Foot in the Door” in administrative career.
|Course Materials Receptionist Training||00:00:00|
|module: 01 - reception|
|Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives||00:04:00|
|The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression||00:22:00|
|Hot Telephone Tips||00:12:00|
|Get the facts- ask the right questions||00:21:00|
|Discuss Solutions- learning to listen||00:10:00|
|Dealing with difficult customers||00:20:00|
|module: 02 - office admin|
|How to use Social Media to promote your company||00:00:00|
|How to write a formal letter||00:00:00|
|How to write Business Memo||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel Tutorial||00:00:00|
|MS PowerPoint Tips||00:00:00|
|MS Word Tips & Tricks||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam for Office Admin & Reception||00:00:00|
|Exam: Office Admin and Reception Course||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.