The BCS Business Analysis Foundation is a 3 day intensive training course and the perfect way to learn the fundamental aspects of business analysis.
- Entry Requirements:
You need to be at least 16 years old. You should have a basic grasp of English ,Maths and IT
CityPoint,1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HU.
The Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis is a 3-day training course and the perfect way to take your first steps in a business analysis career. If you want to become a business analyst, business consultant or financial consultant this is an ideal course to get a jumpstart to your career. We are one of the best classroom training providers for education in business analysis in London. Our 3-day course is popular, highly rated and recommended by our previous learners. Individuals can learn in a great classroom setting along with other benefits such as printed course material, stationery and refreshments. The course will cover 14 units including categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders, establish, document and model requirements and model business processes. The final assessment will be based on a computer exam. Learners can submit their assessment to the online portal within four months of the start of the course.
Upon completion of this course, individuals will learn the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst, gain an overall understanding of strategy analysis, understand business systems, business process modeling, and business case development.
– Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
♦ Exam Included
♦ All learners who successfully pass the exam will be awarded a Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
Date, Prices and Location
♦ Competitive pricing.
♦ Small class sizes.
♦ Friendly, attentive staff for flexible helpful service.
♦ Gain a full understanding of the role and competencies of a Business Analyst
♦ Learn up-to-date information from experts in the industry
♦ Get a full breakdown of the responsibilities of a business analyst
♦ Become certified BCS – Business Analyst
- This course will include the following modules:
- ♦ What Is Business Analysis
- ♦ The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- ♦ Strategy Analysis
- ♦ The Business Analysis Process Model
- ♦ Investigation Techniques
- ♦ Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- ♦ Modelling Business Processes
- ♦ Defining the Solution
- ♦ Making A Business and Financial Case
- ♦ Establishing the Requirements
- ♦ Documenting and Managing Requirements
- ♦ Modelling Requirements
- ♦ Delivering the Requirements
- ♦ Delivering the Business Solution
- ♦ Exam Booking – Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- ♦ Training in full air-conditioned facilities from an experienced instructor.
- ♦ Course material is delivered straight to you via an online system
- ♦ Professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams
- ♦ 24 hour system access for a 1 year period
- ♦ An effective support service and study materials
- ♦ The Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis (on passing the exam)
- ♦ Certificate of participation.
- ♦ The exercises that you have worked on during your course to allow you to practice afterwards.
- ♦ Printed Course Manual
- ♦ Access to Computers if needed Free Wi-Fi
- ♦ Access to Breakout Area
- By the end of the Business Analysis Foundation classroom course you should be able to:
- ♦ Understand the role and responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- ♦ Understand business systems and business process modelling
- ♦ Learn to employ investigation and modelling techniques
- ♦ Understand business case development
- ♦ Gain an overall understanding of strategy analysis
- ♦ Gain a thorough understanding of stakeholder analysis
- ♦ Understand requirements engineering
♦ Business Analysts
♦ Business Directors
♦ Business managers
♦ Project Managers
♦ Change Managers
♦ You need to be at least 16 years old
♦ You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
- ♦ Duration: 1 hour
- ♦ Computer based exam
- ♦ Multiple choice
- ♦ Closed book
- ♦ Pass mark: 65%
All learners who successfully pass the exam will be awarded a Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- This course qualifies you to become a Business Analyst, which involves leading and managing various projects. The average salary of a Business Analyst in the UK is £38,241, and this will increase with experience (payscale.com). This course qualifies you to fulfil any of the following roles:
- ♦ Business Analyst
- ♦ Business Analytics Analyst
- ♦ Business Change Analyst
- ♦ Business Consultant
- ♦ Financial Consultant
Tolu Fagbola is a Business Analyst and Consultant who has been training in business analysis for the past 5 years and during this time has trained in business analysis courses including requirements engineering, business analysis practice and commercial awareness. He is currently working as a Business Analysis Consultant who is helping large organisations achieve business solutions to improve their business performance, with the primary goal being to aid these organisations deliver change. He has a Master’s Degree in Organisational Behaviour. He has trained hundreds of students in the past to understand and apply business analysis tools and techniques, and similarly hope to train his current learners and prepare them to successfully take the exam.
Global Edulink reserve the right to reschedule any classroom session up to 48 hours prior to the classroom session. The session may be rescheduled due to tutor illness, low numbers of attendees for the session or other unforeseen circumstances.
Ratings and reviews
The course was absolutely interesting and challenging for me. The tutor always communicated things in a clear way which helped to clarify any confusion. In general, the course was very useful for me at work and for my career path. I will highly recommend it to my colleagues and others interested in business analyzing.
The tutor was immensely helpful and knowledgeable, and the teaching style and techniques helped me to gain better and wider understanding of the subject and has given me a lot of confidence in pushing forward towards my career goals.
The thing I liked the best about Global Edulink is teachers are always there to help whenever you need. And the teacher makes sure you understood everything before moving on to the next topic. However, this course is perfect for everyone who wants to constantly enhance their current abilities or learn about different areas of interests.
TOP ACCREDITED COURSES
£199 (inc. VAT)
£689 (inc. VAT)
- 365 Days
- 365 Days
- 180 Days