What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 642-832 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Practice Lab course.
The 642-832 Practice Lab provides you with the relevant Cisco hardware to gain hands on skills in Cisco routing and switching technologies. By completing these Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in maintenance tools, switch / routing / OSPF / BGP and security troubleshooting, managing router performance, IP services, IP communications configuration and IPv6 addressing and OSPF configuration. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Cisco Certified Network Professional TSHOOT exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks
- use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting
Who is this course aimed at?
- This course is intended for students wishing to gain practical IT skills
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Maintenance and troubleshooting tools
- Module 02: Basic Switch troubleshooting
- Module 03: Advanced Switch troubleshooting
- Module 04: Troubleshooting routing protocols
- Module 05: OSPF route redistribution and troubleshooting
- Module 06: BGP troubleshooting
- Module 07: Troubleshooting router performance
- Module 08: Security configuration and troubleshooting
- Module 09: IP Services troubleshooting
- Module 10: IP Communications configuration
- Module 11: IPv6 Addressing and OSPF configuration
- Module 12: Advanced services troubleshooting
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What courses could I take after this one?
- CCDP Cisco Certified Design Professional
- CCNP Routing and Switching
What job can I get with this certificate?
- Network Engineer
Main duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Where will I work?
- Building societies and banks
- Retail companies
- Government departments
- Hospitals, schools, and local authorities
- Utility companies
- Transport providers
- Management consultancies
What other careers could I get?
- Senior Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £44,628)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Information Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,454)
- IT Systems Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,918)
- Operations Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,588)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: maintenance and troubleshooting tools|
|2: basic switch troubleshooting|
|3: advanced switch troubleshooting|
|4: troubleshooting routing protocols|
|5: ospf route redistribution and troubleshooting|
|6: bgp troubleshooting|
|7: troubleshooting router performance|
|8: security configuration and troubleshooting|
|9: ip services troubleshooting|
|10: ip communications configuration|
|11: ipv6 addressing and ospf configuration|
|12: advanced services troubleshooting|
No Reviews found for this course.