The beauty and health industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty health professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty and health, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Nutritionist is the appropriate training and an accredited health and beauty certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3 will provide.
Gain practical nutritionist and health skills and knowledge, and study exciting topics, like how to introduce inner and outer health, how to eat good fats, how to advise others about weight management, and how to eat yourself beautiful. Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty you will be able to give expert advice regarding health and beauty.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain a full understanding of how to eat a healthy diet
- Understand which fats are good fats and learn how to implement them
- Understand various diet types and how to implement them healthily
- Understand detox, diet, and how to manage weight
Who is this course aimed at?
This course would be an excellent addition to nutritionist training, so if you’re currently training to become a Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, or Dietician, this course will help you to gain a successful career. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is struggling with their own diet and needs help maintaining a health weight.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty
- Module 02: Vitamins & Minerals
- Module 03: Can fat be Good for You
- Module 04: Bright and Beautiful veggie for a Bright and Beautiful You
- Module 05: Vegan, Vegetarian, and Meat Diets
- Module 06: Foundations for a Beautiful Diet Why Organic
- Module 07: What’s in There Minute Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effect
- Module 08: Diet and Detox
- Module 09: Weight Management
- Module 10: How to Eat Yourself Beautiful
- Module 11: WOW food can do all this
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Nutritionist (average UK yearly salary: £23,994)
Typical duties include:
- Meet with and assess clients
- Converse with clients regarding health and diet
- Develop diet plans for your clients
- Monitor patients
- Give talks or classes on nutrition
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Personal Trainer (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
- Dietitian (average UK yearly salary: £25,452)
- Health Care Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £14,974)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: introduction to inner health & outer beauty|
|Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty||00:00:00|
|2: vitamins & minerals|
|Vitamins & Minerals||00:00:00|
|3: can fat be good for you|
|Can fat be Good for You||00:00:00|
|4: bright and beautiful veggie for a bright and beautiful you|
|Bright and Beautiful veggie for a Bright and Beautiful You||00:00:00|
|5: vegan, vegetarian, and meat diets|
|Vegan, Vegetarian, and Meat Diets||00:00:00|
|6: foundations for a beautiful diet why organic|
|Foundations for a Beautiful Diet Why Organic||00:00:00|
|7: what's in there minute ingredients with surprisingly powerful effect|
|What’s in There Minute Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effect||00:00:00|
|8: diet and detox|
|Diet and Detox||00:00:00|
|9: weight management|
|10: how to eat yourself beautiful|
|How to Eat Yourself Beautiful||00:00:00|
|11: wow food can do all this|
|WOW food can do all this||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.