Are you a creative individual looking for a new career or hobby? Then this course is perfect for you!
Skill and experience are important when it comes to Jewellery Design, so this course is the perfect opportunity! Whether you are someone hoping to pursue Jewellery Design as a career or you simply want to take it up as a hobby, this course from Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider in the UK, gives you all of the relevant information from experts in the field and delivers it to you. What could be easier?
This qualification will allow you to start your own company selling your designs and can also gain you access to higher level courses if you wish to continue your studies. Either way, Jewellery Design is a satisfying career which allows you to express your individual and creative flair. Imagine seeing your designs being sold in top retail establishments or being worn by your favourite celebrity. You could make custom designs, make models of jewellery for mass production, source amazing gemstones for your customers or sell your designs in galleries.
The course begins with a helpful overview of Jewellery Design and then gives detailed guidance concerning more specific areas of the industry, such as:
- Handbag design
- Belt and shoe design
- Interacting with professionals throughout the accessories design world
Moreover, our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in starting their own Jewellery Design company
- Anyone interested in Jewellery Design as a hobby
- Anyone aiming to go on to further study of this subject
- Anyone hoping to work for leading jewellery manufacturers
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or prior knowledge of design would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Jewelry Designing – Level 2.
This course will be beneficial to the following careers:
- Fashion designer
- Jewellery Designer (self-employed or otherwise)
|module 01- outline of jewellery design|
|Module 01- Outline of Jewelry Design||02:19:00|
|module 02- how to design handbags|
|Module 02- How to Design Handbags||02:30:00|
|module 03- belt and shoe design methods|
|Module 03- Belt and Shoe design methods||02:30:00|
|module 04- a study of the jewellery design industry|
|Module 04- A Study of the Jewellery Design Industry||02:10:00|
|module 05- overview of applications|
|Module 05- Overview of Applications||02:20:00|
|module 06- the significance of jewellery|
|Module 06- The Significance of Jewellery||02:20:00|
|module 07- jewellery as a business|
|Module 07- Jewellery as a Business||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Jewellery Designing||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Jewellery Designing – Level 2||01:00:00|