What Will I Learn?
So much of the general advice and information regarding pregnancy is focused on the birth, but we often forget about the postnatal period, which can be a difficult time for a new mum. If you work in healthcare or fitness, you should gain some professional training regarding the postnatal period, so you can better advise new mothers on how to care for themselves. In addition, if you’re an expectant or new mother, you should educate yourself on the postnatal period.
This excellent Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise will give you a comprehensive guide to looking after yourself during the postnatal period, both in terms of diet, exercise, and the importance of making time for yourself. For healthcare and fitness professionals this Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise will enable you to give expert care and advice to your patients who are pregnant or who have recently give birth.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain a full understanding of how to regain a strong foundation
- Understand how to eat for post pregnancy
- Understand how to plan an effective postnatal diet
- Understand how to make time for yourself
Who is this course aimed at?
This course would be an excellent addition for those who work in healthcare, or fitness. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is an expectant mother, or who has recently given birth.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Well done Mom!
- Module 02: Walk before you run
- Module 03: Regain a strong foundation I
- Module 04: Regain a strong foundation II
- Module 05: Let’s get working!
- Module 06: Mom: friendly exercises I
- Module 07: Mom: friendly exercises II
- Module 08: I want my beauty back!
- Module 09: Sensible post birth eating
- Module 10: Shaping up for good
- Module 11: Diet Plan
- Module 12: Diet makeover
- Module 13: Time for you
- Module 14: Thinking of another or not
- Module 15: Mom tips
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Personal Trainer (average UK yearly salary: £19,387)
Typical duties include:
- Meet with and assess the needs of your clients
- Converse with clients regarding diet and fitness
- Guide your clients through workouts and fitness routines
- Book appointments and take payments
- Plan diet and fitness regimes for your clients
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Senior Healthcare Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £16,086)
- Fitness Instructor (average UK yearly salary: £14,858)
- Fitness Manager (average UK yearly salary: £19,839)
- Fitness Club Manager (average UK yearly salary: £18,271)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: well done mom !|
|Well done Mom !||00:00:00|
|2: walk before you run|
|Walk Before You Run||00:00:00|
|3: regain a strong foundation i|
|Regain a Strong Foundation I||00:00:00|
|4: regain a strong foundation ii|
|Regain a Strong Foundation II||00:00:00|
|5: let's get working !|
|Let’s Get Working !||00:00:00|
|6: mom-friendly exercises i|
|Mom-Friendly Exercises I||00:00:00|
|7: mom-friendly exercises ii|
|Mom-Friendly Exercises II||00:00:00|
|8: i want my beauty back !|
|I Want My Beauty Back !||00:00:00|
|9: sensible post birth eating|
|Sensible Post Birth Eating||00:00:00|
|10: shaping up for good|
|Shaping Up for Good||00:00:00|
|11: diet plan|
|12: diet makeover|
|13: time for you|
|Time for You||00:00:00|
|14: thinking of another or not|
|Thinking of Another or Not||00:00:00|
|15: mom tips|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.