What Will I Learn?
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Beauty Therapist is the appropriate training and an accredited beauty therapy certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Skin Care Treatments: Level 3 will provide.
Gain practical skincare and beauty therapy skills and knowledge, and study exciting beauty topics, like how to implement an effective skincare regime, how to care for different skin types, how to treat acne and scars, and how to create your own skincare products. Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Skin Care Treatments: Level 3 you will be able to give your beauty clients expert advice, and can even establish your own successful beauty therapy business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to care for specific skin types
- Learn how to create your own natural skincare products
- Understand how to treat acne and scars
- Learn how to implement an effective skincare routine
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Beauty Therapy professional, such as a Beauty Therapist, or Skincare Specialist. If you hope to establish your own beauty therapy business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful beauty therapy career. If you are a skincare enthusiast, who would like to improve their own skin, this course would also be extremely helpful.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: How to Care for Specific Skin Types I
- Module 02: How to Care for Specific Skin Types II
- Module 03: Skin Care for Various Ethnicities
- Module 04: Treatments and Remedies for Acne Prone Skin
- Module 05: Scar Treatments
- Module 06: Skin Care Routines for Every Season
- Module 07: DIY Treatments and Natural Products
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded an Diploma in Skin Care Treatments: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on skin and body care
- Analysing the skin and hair of clients
- Performing various therapy / beauty treatments
- Removing hair through waxing
- Applying makeup / advising clients about make-up
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: how to care for specific skin types i|
|How to Care for Specific Skin Types I||00:00:00|
|2: how to care for specific skin types ii|
|How to Care for Specific Skin Types II||00:00:00|
|3: skin care for various ethnicities|
|Skin Care for Various Ethnicities||00:00:00|
|4: treatments and remedies for acne prone skin|
|Treatments and Remedies for Acne Prone Skin||00:00:00|
|5: scar treatments|
|6: skin care routines for every season|
|Skin Care Routines for Every Season||00:00:00|
|7: diy treatments and natural products|
|DIY Treatments and Natural Products||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Skin Care Treatments – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Skin Care Treatments – Level 3||01:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.