Do you love gardening and home decorating? What about landscaping? Do you have a creative eye to build a beautiful garden? Then the Professional Gardener Complete Course Bundle is perfect for you. It is an in-depth training for individuals who are enthusiastic about gardening and want to make it a profession to gain an overview of what it takes to become a professional gardener. It is a highly satisfying and rewarding career when you get to do what you are most passionate about every day of the year. The library course will enable individuals to take their passion in gardening and turn it into a lucrative career. The course will give you the confidence and ability to improve your home gardening skills.
The course offers a very thorough look at everything and the Professional Gardener Complete Course Bundle will help individuals translate their talents into action and be able to work in a number of positions. The courses will enable individuals who wish to acquire good basic knowledge of gardening to use professional techniques that are easy to apply and understand.
The Professional Gardener Complete Course Bundle will cover key topics on all year round care of plants, designing and creating the garden of your dreams and decorating techniques. The course provides accurate, up to date information so that you enjoy lucrative career prospects.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Learners will gain a wealth of techniques that can be applied to produce container plants and bring even a plain environment to life. Whether it is vegetables, shrubs, flowers and trees the container plants will brighten up even the shadiest spot and grow delicious vegetables in your garden.
- The course provides the fundamentals of gardening, home improvement and decorating.
- Gain an understanding of the construction of walls, plaster work and drywalls.
- Learn about gardening techniques on driveways, patios, decking and fencing, paths and water features.
- Learn how to create the garden of your dreams for a client. Learn how to cultivate a variety of plants and trees.
- The course is also perfect if you simply want to learn how to spruce up your own garden.
- Certificate in Mastering Container Gardening
- Certificate in Mastering Home Decorating, Improving and Gardening
- Certificate in Gardening and Landscaping
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Those who want to learn gardening as a hobby or turn it into a profession
- Individuals who want to learn about home improvement and decorating
- Those who want to become or already work as a Garden Landscaper
- The courses are for all learners of various academic backgrounds.
- There are no formal pre-requisites for the course but learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy skills.
- Individuals with basic skills and knowledge in gardening and want to turn it into a profession.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Professional Gardener Complete Course Bundle you will be required to take multiple-choice question assessment tests. The multiple-choice question assessments will be automatically marked with learners receiving instant grades.
Those who successfully complete the Professional Gardener Complete Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates. For every course you complete successfully you will receive free e-certificates and you can purchase printed certificates, as well. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Professional Gardener Complete Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Professional Adult Care Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Landscaper – £8.99 per hour
- Landscape Gardener – £8.90 per hour
- Average Gardener – £24,000 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Garden Organic – £26,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|☑ mastering container gardening|
|1: container gardening using the thriller, filler and spiller|
|2: how to create a new space - edibles and ornamentals and vertical spaces and shade designs|
|3: growing grasses to trees in containers|
|4: special features of indoor and outdoor living areas|
|Mock Exam: Mastering Container Gardening||00:35:00|
|Exam: Mastering Container Gardening||00:35:00|
|☑ mastering home decorating, improving, and gardening|
|1: decorating techniques|
|2: identifying walls|
|3: explore outdoor projects|
|4: walk around outdoor|
|5: dealing with damp, rot and pests|
|6: applying home security|
|Mock Exam : Mastering Home Decorating, Improving, and Gardening||00:40:00|
|Exam : Mastering Home Decorating, Improving, and Gardening||00:40:00|
|☑ gardening and landscaping|
|1: designing a framework for your landscape and trends in landscape design|
|2: challenging conditions of trees and shrubs|
|3: how to shop for the best trees and shrubs? & proper way to plant trees|
|4: trees and shrubs spring, summer and winter care|
|5: how to prune old and young trees?|
|6: how to prune shrubs?|
|7: when trees and shrubs fail to thrive?|
|8: way of restoring a landscape to health? & expand your landscapes framework|
|Mock Exam: Gardening and landscaping||00:40:00|
|Exam: Gardening and Landscaping||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.