What Will I Learn?
Parents, teachers, and childcare providers – Learn what it takes to develop nurturing carer-child relationships
Child development is a complex process, and being able to understand it will make raising healthy children more straightforward. During this course you will study various modules concerning child development, for example emotional intelligence, how to build a child’s self esteem, what makes children happy, how to deal with bullying, and more. Discover how to skilfully manage the challenges of raising healthy children.
Your children are the next generation, which makes them vital to society, so it is crucial to understand their social, emotional, cognitive and educational development. With the excellent tools and guidance provided during this course, you will be able to support children in learning how to solve problems, cope with feelings, and build satisfying relationships.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Any guardian of children looking to gain in-depth knowledge of child development.
- Parents, childcare providers, extended family of children (e.g. aunts, uncles, cousins, Godparents), and teachers.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Raising Healthy Kids
You can improve your candidature for countless job opportunities in the childcare industry with this course. You can also build on your knowledge through this course and progress gradually in your career by winning various job incentives from your employer. Given below are few of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Childcare Worker – £14,572 per annum
- Early Childhood Educator – £17,360 per annum
- Nanny – £19,221 per annum
- Nurse, children’s – £22,839 per annum
- Day care worker – £13,545 per annum
- Teacher – £27,939 per annum
|1. how to develop your child’s emotional intelligence?|
|01 Children and Emotional Intelligence?||00:31:00|
|2. dealing with anxiety – the only way out is through|
|02 Dealing with Anxiety – The Only Way Out Is Through||00:31:00|
|3. positive anger management disciplines for kids and build authentic self-esteem|
|03 Anger Management||00:30:00|
|04 How to build Authentic Self-Esteem?||00:32:00|
|4. the roots of empathy – teaching kids to care|
|05 The Roots of Empathy||00:31:00|
|5. what makes children really happy and children make friends|
|06 What makes children really happy?||00:32:00|
|07 How Children Make Friends?||00:29:00|
|6. way of playing well with others|
|08 Children at Play||00:27:00|
|7. how to make up and break up with friends?|
|09 Guiding Children through Friendships||00:27:00|
|8. definitions of belonging, status, popularity and rejection|
|10 Definitions of Belonging, Status, Popularity and Rejection||00:29:00|
|11 The Difference Between Teasing and Bullying||00:27:00|
|9. socially growing up in the digital age|
|12 Socially growing up in the Digital Age||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam : Tips for Raising Healthy Kids||00:40:00|
|Exam : Tips for Raising Healthy Kids||00:40:00|