Learn yoga from an expert instructor
Is it your ambition to be a successful and well-paid yoga professional? You can now kick-start your career with this Global Edulink certificate in Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body. As a UK leader in online training, Global Edulink ensures this course not only broadens your health and exercise skill-set, it also acts as evidence to employers or clients that you can perform yoga to a high standard.
Or perhaps, you’re looking to gain yoga benefits personally? With this course, find out how to achieve a healthy mind and body. The course demonstrates how yoga provides all these benefits with a system of exercises that can be adapted to any age or fitness level. Based on extensive studies, yoga is recognised as one of the most effective activities for achieving a healthy mind and body.
There are many advantages of yoga, including:
- Being calm through meditation
- Mental healing that help resolve eating disorders, addictive behaviour, negative thought patterns, and other self-destructive habits
- Pain relief in the lower back, arthritic joints, and other areas of the body
- Cardiovascular fitness with focused breathing for vibrancy and centeredness
Modules cover such topics as:
- Western yoga
- Yoga begins with the breath
- Yoga for a healthy heart
- Yoga for depression and anxiety
- Yin yoga
- Forrest yoga
Who is it for?
- Men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
- Those looking to enhance their skill-set in terms of their career.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Yoga Instructor
- Pregnancy Yoga Instructor
- Barre Instructor
|1.Understanding Western Yoga|
|01 Understanding Western Yoga||00:32:00|
|2. The Importance of Breath in Yoga|
|02 The Importance of Breath in Yoga||00:27:00|
|3. Yoga and Pain Relief Tips|
|03 Yoga and Pain Relief Tips||00:27:00|
|04 Yoga for Heart Care||00:28:00|
|4. Yoga Science and Addictive Behavior|
|05 Yoga Science and Addictive Behavior||00:33:00|
|5. Yoga Tips for Depression and Anxiety|
|06 Yoga Tips for Depression and Anxiety||00:28:00|
|6. Introduction to Iyengar Yoga|
|07 Introduction to Iyengar Yoga||00:28:00|
|7. Learn about Power Yoga|
|08 Learn about Power Yoga||00:29:00|
|09 Styles of Yin Yoga||00:27:00|
|8. Anusara Yoga Methodologies|
|10 Anusara Yoga Methodologies||00:31:00|
|9. Forrest Yoga Training|
|11 Forrest Yoga Training||00:33:00|
|10. Learn Everyday Yoga|
|12 Learn Everyday Yoga||00:31:00|
|Mock Exam: Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body||00:40:00|
|Exam: Yoga and Mindfulness: Healthy Mind and Body||00:40:00|