Excel is used in virtually every workplace in the UK, so taking the Microsoft Excel intermediate training will be a huge boost to your job search.
- Entry Requirements:
You need to be at least 16 years old. You should have a basic grasp of English ,Math and IT
1 Day (7h 30min)
CityPoint,1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HU.
Excel is used in virtually every workplace in the UK, so taking the Microsoft Excel intermediate training will be a huge boost to your job search. During this professional instructor-led training you’ll cover the intermediate functions of Excel, including how to create charts, how to print large spreadsheets, how to create and manage tables, and how to use the quick analysis button. Take the intermediate MS Excel training with us and learn all that you want to know!
This intensive course is classroom based, so you can ask any questions and will have the chance to get hands on experience! You’ll have a great learning experience, and will be taught by a professional instructor, who aims to teach you to use Excel to an intermediate level. Whether you hope to work in administration, or as an Office Executive, you’ll build the skills necessary during this MS Excel Intermediate training course.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 2 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
– Certificate in MS Excel Intermediate Level
– ABC Awards
♦ Assessment Included
♦ You will receive an accredited Excel Intermediate certificate upon successful completion of the course
Date, Prices and Location
- ♦ Competitive pricing.
- ♦ Small class sizes.
- ♦ Friendly, attentive staff for flexible helpful service.
- ♦ Learn handy tips from an industry professional in the intermediate Microsoft Excel training class
- ♦ Advance your knowledge and further your job search
- ♦ Ask any questions along the way
- The intermediate MS Excel training will equip you with:
- ♦ Statistical and Logical Functions
- ♦ Conditional Formatting
- ♦ Working with Multiple Sheets & Books
- ♦ Sorting, Filtering & Subtotalling Lists
- ♦ Creating & Managing Tables
- ♦ Charts
- ♦ Using the Worksheet Efficiently
- ♦ Printing Large Spreadsheets
- ♦ The Quick Analysis Button
- ♦ By the end of this intermediate Microsoft Excel class you will be able to perform a range of functions, manage worksheets and workbooks, work with lists, create charts and so much more
- ♦ All of these topics will be covered in a one-day classroom session of the intermediate Microsoft Excel training and I will be there to answer any questions you may have
This course is suitable for those who have a basic knowledge of Excel. If you’re a complete beginner, or have never used Excel before, why not take our Excel Beginners course?
- ♦ You need to be at least 16 years old
- ♦ You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
♦ You will receive an accredited Excel Intermediate certificate upon successful completion of the course.
♦ Also, you have an option to apply for ABC Awards accredited certificate by completing an assessment and you will receive this certificate directly from ABC Awards.
- This Excel intermediate level course will qualify you to become any of the following:
- ♦ Administrator
- ♦ Executive Assistant
- ♦ Accounts Assistant
- ♦ Communications Assistant
- The average salary of an Executive Assistant in the UK is £30,646 per annum, and this will go up with experience.
Lisa is a professional Microsoft Oﬃce Suite instructor with 20 years of experience delivering classroom-based training to people from a diverse range of sectors, such as law firms, schools, councils, construction companies or investment companies to name a few.
Global Edulink reserve the right to reschedule any classroom session up to 48 hours prior to the classroom session. The session may be rescheduled due to tutor illness, low numbers of attendees for the session or other unforeseen circumstances.
Ratings and reviews
"This course was really great, I learnt a lot and really felt that the instructor knew her stuff. We were able to ask questions and got a lot of useful information and helpful tips. Definitely worthwhile. ”
"This course was such great value for money, it was very well organised and the classroom was nice. The teacher was very accommodating and made sure we all understood before she moved on to a different topic.”
"I came away from this Excel course feeling like I really learnt a lot, it’s really helpful for all and we were able to ask questions. Lisa was really friendly and gave us a lot of useful tips. I would absolutely recommend this course.”
TOP ACCREDITED COURSES
£689 (inc. VAT)
- 365 Days
- 365 Days
- 180 Days
- 180 Days