What Will I Learn?
Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3
Organisations need bookkeepers who can monitor their cash flow and the day-to-day transactions within their business, with Global Edulink’s Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 online training, you will learn how to prepare the books for partnerships and limited companies and gain in-depth and practical accounting knowledge that is recognised by respected organisations.
Global Edulink offers quality online, professional qualifications to individuals worldwide, with courses geared towards those looking to progress within their careers. Additionally, the training is online, so can be completed at times and locations that best suit your lifestyle!
The knowledge you will acquire from this course will equip you for senior roles within professional accounting and bookkeeping establishments, or enable you to set-up your own practice within this field.
The course incorporates a wide range of subjects including:
- Beginning accounting – Including what sorts of decisions to make when setting up an accounting system
- Forms of accounting – Incorporating financial, management and tax accounting
- Making sense of your accounts – Includes converting from manual to computerised accounting
- Keeping inventory and tracking sales – Gain an understanding of inventory management, tracking sales and balancing cash
- Controlling and managing expenses – Inclusive of payroll management with a focus on financial liabilities
- Avoiding illegal accounting – Highlights what improper accounting procedures look like and the consequences of such
- Introduction to bookkeeping – Concentrating on single – and double-entry bookkeeping
- Proper bookkeeping and uses – Including gaining knowledge of how to effectively prepare financial documents
- Tax accounting – Understand tax and their record keeping, reporting, and filing
- Handling an audit – Includes how to prepare for internal and external audits
Who is it for?
- If you are hoping to progress in your accountancy training, this level 3 diploma online course will develop your understanding of complex financial data processes and practical bookkeeping skills
- Bookkeepers looking to achieve full accounting status.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
This certificate will improve your candidature for a range of job positions within the finance or accounting industry. You can also use this course as a means to grow in your career by ways of job promotions, salary increments and other opportunities. Listed below are some of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Payroll Administrator – £20,010 per annum
- Accounting Clark – £17,475 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,729 per annum
- Account Assistant – £20,341 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,448 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,398 per annum
- Payroll Clerk – £18,528 per annum
- Staff Accountant – £23,858 per annum
|module 1- accounting fundamentals|
|Module 1- Accounting Fundamentals||02:00:00|
|module 2- different forms of accounting|
|MODULE 2- Different Forms of Accounting||02:30:00|
|module 3- understanding of your accounts|
|MODULE 3- Understanding of Your Accounts||02:30:00|
|module 4- inventory control & sales tracking|
|Module 4- Inventory Control & Sales Tracking||02:30:00|
|module 5- how to control and manage expenses|
|Module 5- How to Control and manage expenses||02:30:00|
|module 6- how to avoid illegal accounting|
|Module 6- How to Avoid Illegal Accounting||02:20:00|
|module 7- fundamentals of bookkeeping|
|Module 7- Fundamentals of Bookkeeping||02:00:00|
|module 8- accurate bookkeeping and uses|
|Module 8- Accurate Bookkeeping and Uses||02:30:00|
|module 9- tax accounting|
|Module 9- Tax Accounting||02:00:00|
|module 10-process of audit|
|Module 10-Process of Audit||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma||01:00:00|
|Exam: Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma||01:00:00|