What Will I Learn?
Would you like a career with great earning potential and the chance for progression?
Accountancy is an excellent path to choose, as accountants are in high demand at the moment and receive frequent promotions once they have 1 or 2 years of experience. Whether you hope to become an accountant or need to learn to do accounts for your own business, this course is the perfect guide.
Become an expert the basics of financial accounting, managerial accounting, and income taxes. There is a huge demand for accounting professionals at the moment, so if you are interested in increasing your financial awareness whilst also gaining a marketable skill, this course is for you. You will learn the basics of double-entry bookkeeping, as well as how to analyse and record financial transactions. The knowledge you will acquire from this course will equip you for junior roles within professional accounting and bookkeeping, or enable you to establish your own practice within this field.
Whether you are a sole proprietor looking to manage your business finances or you simply want to gain an understanding of accounting basics for career advancement or for personal use, this course will give you a solid foundation in these financial matters.
Who is it for?
- Those currently working in a junior financial role, or are interested in going into finance
- Accounting students
- Learners must be age 16 or over and have a basic grasp of the English Language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Business Accounting.
With this course in your resume, you are sure to greatly impress potential employers and to make your way through to a desirable job position within the industry. This certificate is also a great opportunity for career progression as it helps you win job promotions and salary increments from the organisation. Listed as follows are some of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- A Bookkeeper – £20,767 per annum
- A Finance Assistant – £19,333 per annum
- An Accounts Assistant/Office Manager – £24,417 per annum
- A Finance Officer – £22,618 per annum
- A Trainee Accountant – £28,580 per annum
|01. course introduction|
|02. definitions of accounting|
|Definitions of Accounting||00:00:00|
|03. overview of financial accounting|
|Overview of Financial Accounting||00:00:00|
|04. learning managerial accounting|
|Learning Managerial Accounting||00:00:00|
|05. understanding income taxes|
|Understanding Income Taxes||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Accounting for Business||00:40:00|
|Exam: Accounting for Business||00:40:00|