Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is such a demand for qualified bookkeepers. When you study with Global Edulink, you will find it easier to get a job because you will have a widely recognised qualification on your CV. This online Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course provides individuals, small business owners and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system. Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Bookkeeping and Payroll Management qualification. As Global Edulink is a leading course provider in the UK, this course is of high quality, allowing you to enhance your Accounting and Bookkeeping skills and prove to employers that you can provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties in an effective manner.
A bookkeeper keeps business financial records and performs basic and essential accounting tasks. QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions. In this online course you will learn how to set up QuickBooks Online for your clients, how to create a company file, navigate QuickBooks, create a chart of accounts, add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts, set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks, create and send invoices and sales receipts, enter and pay bills, track expenses and income, connect to your bank through QuickBooks, and much more.
Additionally, you will learn the fundamental rules of double-entry bookkeeping and how they are used to produce the balance sheet and the profit and loss account.
You will receive an efficient mentor support service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, an online study platform, and a forum to build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to get good results.
√ Who is it for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a successful bookkeeping system.
- This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are new to the software, we will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
√ Course Description:
This Bookkeeping and Payroll Management training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key areas listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours and each module carries 10 guided learning hours.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Training”.
√ Course Objectives:
- Know the purpose of accounting and why is it important for a business
- Understand the difference between assets and liabilities
- Explain the various types of proprietorship
- Learn how small business owners can now profit by improved bookkeeping skills with QuickBooks 2014.
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to be recorded.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- Create a new company, work with accounts and lists, manage inventory, record sales, and process payroll
- Be able to generate reports and graphs for your business while keeping your bottom line in mind
- Establish what it takes to manage your finances and run your business more efficiently.
- Prepare yourself for the Intuit QuickBooks Certified exam.
√ Entry Requirement
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path
There are different paths in which your career could develop, including:
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
|1. Accounting and Bookkeeping Essentials|
|Introduction to Basic Accounting||00:33:00|
|Introduction and Review the Financial Statements||00:22:00|
|Transaction and Accounting Equation||00:22:00|
|The General Ledger||00:21:00|
|Keeping Track of Your Business||00:00:00|
|Understanding the Balance Sheet||00:00:00|
|End of Period Procedures||00:00:00|
|Budgets & Financial Reports||00:00:00|
|2. QuickBooks & Payroll Management|
|Introduction QuickBooks and Setup||00:06:00|
|Tools of QuickBooks||00:14:00|
|Security & Users||00:15:00|
|Sales and Orders||00:05:00|
|Bounced Checks and Specific Tracking||00:14:00|
|Receiving and Depositing||00:13:00|
|Credit Cards and Bank Accounts||00:25:00|
|Payroll & Transactions||01:33:00|
|Accounts and Reports||00:45:00|
|3. QuickBooks for Sales|
|Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File||00:20:00|
|Setting up Sales Tax||00:42:00|
|Tracking Sales Commissions||00:14:00|
|Receiving from a Purchase Order||00:12:00|
|Mock Exam: Bookkeeping & Payroll Management||00:40:00|
|Final Exam : Bookkeeping & Payroll Management||00:40:00|