Our Business Analysis course is the most successful starting point for hundreds of Business Analysts each year. Business analysis is a specialist discipline that enables organisations to make favourable investment decisions concerning potential business changes. Organisations are constantly striving to become more efficient and effective, and business analysts support these efforts by clarifying the viable options open to the organisation, evaluating these options and ensuring that the selected solution is defined clearly.
There are five key elements to business analysis:
- Investigating business situations – applying a range of techniques to uncover the root causes of problems and identify key issues.
- Analysing business needs – understanding the business stakeholders and their views, building a common vision of the desired business system and identifying the required actions for change.
- Evaluating options – identifying the options for business change and working with other professionals to define the financial and business impacts for each option.
- Defining requirements – modelling and documenting the business and system requirements.
- Managing benefits – supporting the project sponsor and project manager in ensuring that any changes to the requirements are reflected in the business case.
Effective business analysis requires both professional skills of investigation, analysis and modelling, and interpersonal skills for working with a range of people. This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable insights from business data. This course will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders. It is aimed particularly, but not exclusively, at financial and business analysts, managers, planners, customer-service staff, operations staff and information-management personnel.
Our online programme is so well designed you feel as if you are in the classroom. The course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is it for?
The Business Analysis course is suitable for anyone who requires an understanding of business analysis. This includes Business Analysts, Business Managers and their staff, Business Change Managers and Project Managers. This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand more about the role.
- This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand and learn more about the role.
√ Course Description:
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Business Analysis Essential Training”.
√ Entry Requirement:
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge and understanding of business and finance would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
Completing this course will show any potential employer that you are capable of business analysis and this course knowledge can function in following career opportunities:
- Business Analysts and Systems Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Business Managers
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
|1. business analysis essentials|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||00:16:00|
|Business Analysis Initiation Phase||00:34:00|
|Building the Requirement Plan||00:43:00|
|Verifying and Measuring Requirements||00:20:00|
|Testing Project Outcomes||00:15:00|
|Exercise Files- Business Analysis Essentials||00:00:00|
|2. who is business analyst|
|What is the Business Analyst||00:15:00|
|Role of Business Analyst||00:10:00|
|Influence of Business Analyst||00:14:00|
|Most Important Skills of a Business Analyst||00:12:00|
|Trends in Business Analysis||00:04:00|
|3. business performance analysis|
|Business Performance Analysis||00:19:00|
|4. module book|
|Module Book- Business Analysis||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Business Analysis Training||00:40:00|
|Exam: Business Analysis Training – Online||00:40:00|