What Will I Learn?
Global Edulink, a key and leading UK training provider, is happy to present this Advanced Management Skills course. Learners will benefit from a broad range of management and leadership theories and a whole host of practical tools to apply in their working environment. Not only can you learn the fundamentals of outstanding management, the course also covers motivational techniques, the differences between leadership and management, and will provide an abundance of fantastic management techniques.
Participants who choose this course will benefit from the following learning outcomes:
- Gain an understanding of the basics of management
- Development of written and verbal skills in order to communicate effectively in all situations
- Examination of management models and management techniques
- Ways to inspire, motivate and influence people through effective leadership, and the difference between leadership and management in building successful teams which include the improvement of organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
An effective manager can never afford to let themselves stagnate, as there is always room to grow, develop and lead their team to new heights!
Global Edulink is confident that this course will help learners to improve their leadership qualities and manage their team in a more efficient way. This intense programme takes a practical approach with the goal of delivering proven skills needed for managers to empower and retain talent, bring out the best in people and foster commitment to a shared company vision.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for any individual working in a management role, or who hopes to progress to management level in any sector
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for Level 3 Diploma in Management Skills – Advanced Training.
Although this course is not a specific job qualification, it will be of immense benefit for you to kick start a successful career within the management of an organisation. This course is also a great way to build on your skills and to progress substantially within your career by demanding for salary increments and job promotions from your employer. Below mentioned are few of the job positions this course will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Strategy Manager – £50,891 per annum
- Finance Manager – £38,138 per annum
- Company Secretary – £19,554 per annum
- Management consultant – £47,523 per annum
- Project Manager – £38,254 per annum
|1. fundamentals of advanced management skills|
|Fundamentals of Advanced Management Skills||00:02:00|
|2. basic management skills|
|Basic Management Skills||00:21:00|
|3. overview of essential management skills|
|Overview of Essential Management Skills||00:38:00|
|4. learning advanced communication skills|
|Learning Advanced Communication Skills||00:29:00|
|5. concepts of management paradigms|
|Concepts of Management Paradigms||00:05:00|
|6. understanding the differences: leadership vs. management|
|Understanding the Differences: Leadership vs. Management||00:11:00|
|7. team vs. group|
|Team vs. Group from||00:20:00|
|8. definitions of advanced motivational techniques|
|Definitions of Advanced Motivational Techniques||00:08:00|
|9. definitions of additional management techniques|
|Definitions of Additional Management Techniques||00:08:00|
|10. summary of advanced management skills|
|Summary of Advanced Management Skills||00:01:00|
|Module Book 01- Administrative Procedure||05:00:00|
|Module Book 02 – Administrative Support||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Advanced Management Skills – Level 3||00:40:00|