Learn how to comprehend and use statistics to full effect
Statistics are a core skill used in many careers. Basic statistics are critical for making decisions, investments, new discoveries, and even predictions. With this course from Global Edulink, you can expand on the fundamentals and gain a better understanding of the statistical world. Statistics are used in a range of different careers across many sectors, and a qualification in this subject can help secure such positions as: Business Analyst, Economist, Researcher, Data Analyst or Pharmaceutical Engineer.
Statistics Fundamentals – Part 2 Intermediate takes business users and data science enthusiasts into practical, example-based learning of the skills associated with statistics through learning about advancement of data and probability, sampling and sample size, confidence intervals, and hypothesis testing. But first, the introductory concepts from part 1 will be reviewed. Use your increased knowledge in the statistical arena to help increase your career trajectory.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Those working in business, business analytics, and data science
- Anyone who wants to go beyond the basics and gain a deeper understanding of how statistics work in the real world
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Statistics.
This career will benefit those hoping to work in the following areas:
- Data Scientist
- Statistical Programmer
- Technical Business Analyst
- Statistical Analyst
- Research Statistician
|01. The Course Introduction|
|The Course Introduction||00:03:00|
|02. Data Management and Probability|
|Data Management and Probability||00:12:00|
|03. Process of Sampling|
|Process of Sampling||00:13:00|
|04. Definitions of Sample Size|
|Definitions of Sample Size||00:24:00|
|05. Overview of Confidence Intervals|
|Overview of Confidence Intervals||00:27:00|
|06. Hypothesis Testing Techniques|
|Hypothesis Testing Techniques||00:34:00|
|07. The Conclusion|
No Reviews found for this course.