What Will I Learn?
Money Management Diploma – Level 3
Do you feel like your money controls you? Do you desire a clear understanding of debt, wealth, investment insurance, or rates of interest? Or perhaps you cannot get to grips with the basics? Then, it is the right time for you to take Global Edulink’s Money Management Diploma – level 3. This course equips you with essential life skills needed for business.
- Understanding the basic of calculations and money
- Effective ways to invest money
- Learn about credit, accounts, and income
- Effective money management
- Importance of insurance
- Debts, payments, and loans
- Property ownership
- Money management and retirement planning
Through this course, you will understand how to make financial decisions, budget your money, manage your finances, talk to lenders and banks, understand the rates of interests, how to protect your assets and how to invest properly. Having these skills, you can manage your own finances or the finances of a business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- If you are looking to get higher education for Business and Management.
- For those who have a level 2 qualification in this area.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Money Management – Level 3.
Here are the popular career path options:
- Billing clerk
- Credit counsellor or loan officer
- Government Accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Financial Adviser
- Fraud Examiner
- Internal Auditor
Our Money Management Diploma will help you get to prepare for any possible area that involves budget analysis and provide you with a professional career that you can truly be proud of.
|1. financial math basics you need to know|
|Financial Math Basics You Need to Know||01:20:00|
|2. how to investing your money and accounts & credit|
|How To Investing Your Money||00:51:00|
|Definition of Income, Accounts & Credit||00:46:00|
|3. money management tips for college students|
|Money Management Tips for College Students||00:43:00|
|4. definition of the importance of insurance|
|Definition of The Importance of Insurance||00:38:00|
|5. definition of loans, payments & debts and property ownership|
|Definition of Loans, Payments & Debts||00:57:00|
|Definition of Property Ownership||00:42:00|
|6. definition of retirement planning & money management|
|Definition of Retirement Planning & Money Management||00:45:00|
|Mock Exam: Money Management Diploma – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Exam: Money Management Diploma – Level 3||00:40:00|