Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Practical Project Management course.
Project Management has become necessary in every industry, so if you’re someone who enjoys working in a team, and would like a role with plenty of room for progression, this Practical Project Management online course is for you. To become a successful Project Manager, you’ll need to master the practical skills and specific knowledge you will need, which is exactly what this online Project Management course will teach you. Develop the ability to plan a project, set goals, understand the project life cycle, and pick up excellent project techniques.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to carry out projects in depth
- Learn to define a project, and how to set goals
- Understand how to properly plan a project
- Understand how to successfully deliver a project
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Project Management Fundamentals: Know the Principles and Get it Right
- Module 02: Project Definition Stage: The Vital Foundation to Your Success
- Module 03: Project Planning Stage: Falling to Plan = Planning to Fall
- Module 04: Project Delivery Stage: Don’t you Love It When a Plan Comes Together
- Module 05: Project Closure Stage: Deep Sigh – You’re Nearly Done
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Practical Project Management certificate.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
Upon successful completion of this Practical Project Management online course, you will be able to demonstrate desirable skills, which will help you gain employment:
- IT Project Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £42,930)
- General Project Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £37,544)
- Engineering Project Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £43,112)
- Operations Project Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,072)
- Technical Project Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £40,841)
About the Instructor:
Dr Mike Clayton is a business trainer, author and speaker. Since 2002, he has been helping professionals, managers and leaders to excel in their roles with management, leadership, and personal effectiveness training. Mike has written over a dozen books for major publishers like Wiley, Macmillan and Pearson, including: Powerhouse, How to Manage a Great Project, How to Speak so People Listen, Brilliant Time Management, and The Influence Agenda. Mike’s professional background is 12 years as a project management professional with the London office of international management consultancy Deloitte. Prior to that, Mike had an academic career in Physics, working at the world renowned Schuster Laboratory of The University of Manchester.
|project management fundamentals: know the principles and get it right|
|What is a Project?||00:00:00|
|The Four Stage Project Lifecycle||00:00:00|
|Project Stages and Boundaries||00:00:00|
|One Reason why Projects go wrong||00:00:00|
|Terminology used In the Project Stages||00:00:00|
|More on Project Gateways / Stage Gates||00:00:00|
|project definition stage: the vital foundation to your success|
|Define your Project: Goals and Objectives||00:00:00|
|Understanding Project Scope||00:00:00|
|Dealing with Scope Creep||00:00:00|
|Project Definition: Summary||00:00:00|
|project planning stage: falling to plan = planning to fall|
|The Book of the Plan||00:00:00|
|The Stakeholder Engagement Process||00:00:00|
|Milestones are your Best Friends||00:00:00|
|The Work Breakdown Structure||00:00:00|
|The Gantt Chart||00:00:00|
|Tools for Creating a Gantt Chart||00:00:00|
|The Linear Responsibility Chart (LRC) aka The RACI Chart||00:00:00|
|The Risk Management Process||00:00:00|
|The Six Strategies for Managing Risks||00:00:00|
|The Risk Register (or Risk log)||00:00:00|
|project delivery stage: don't you love it when a plan comes together|
|The Four Essentials of Leading your Team||00:00:00|
|Project Delivery – The Three Key Cycles||00:00:00|
|project closure stage: deep sigh - you're nearly done|
|Closing your Project in an Orderly Manner||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Practical Project Management – Level 2||00:40:00|
|Exam : Practical Project Management – Level 2||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.