What Will I Learn?
Did you know that every business, by law, has to keep books? That’s why there is a demand for QuickBooks accounting software. When you study with Global Edulink, it will be easier to get a job because you’ll have a widely recognised qualification on your CV. QuickBooks is by far the most successful small business accounting package sold today, but it’s incredible number of features and functions can be confusing. Learn how to make the most of your QuickBooks experience with this course.
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training course from Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider. The course allows you to enhance your skills on operating QuickBooks accounting software and prove to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide office Accounting and Bookkeeping duties to the highest standards by using QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software packages around with both online and desktop versions.
In this online course you will learn how to:
- Set up QuickBooks Online for your clients
- How to Create a company file
- Navigate QuickBooks
- Create a chart of accounts
- Manage your chart of accounts
- Set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks
- Create and send invoices and sales receipts
- Enter and pay bills
- Make journal entries
- Track expenses and income
- Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Connect to your bank through QuickBooks
- Create budgets
- Run reports
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- This online bookkeeping course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to run a QuickBooks accounting software.
Course Objectives of the Course:
- Learn how small business owners can now profit by improved bookkeeping skills with QuickBooks Pro 2016.
- To introduce bookkeeping and provide an understanding of what information needs to be recorded.
- To give guidance on improving and forecasting cash flow and how to draw up a budget.
- To explain how to provide and deal with invoices.
- Create a new company, work with accounts and lists, manage inventory, record sales, and process payroll.
- Be able to generate reports and graphs for your business while keeping your bottom line in mind
- Establish what it takes to manage your finances and run your business more efficiently.
- Prepare yourself for the Intuit QuickBooks Certified exam.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “QuickBooks Pro 2016 Essential Training”.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop.
You can be any of the following:
- Account Assistant
- Office Admin
- Office Manager
You should have installed QuickBooks software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
|1. introduction to quickbooks pro 2016|
|Introduction to QuickBooks Pro 2016||00:11:00|
|2. working with company files|
|Working with Company Files||00:41:00|
|3. adding customers and employees|
|Adding Customers and Employees||00:26:00|
|4. daily operations|
|5. handling special cases|
|Handling Special Cases||00:42:00|
|6. payroll and online banking|
|Payroll and Online Banking||00:34:00|
|7. reports and year end preparation|
|Reports and Year end Preparation||00:41:00|
|Mock Exam : QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training||00:20:00|
|Exam: QuickBooks Pro 2016 Training||00:20:00|