The home decoration and refurbishment industry is currently booming, and you can take advantage of this by gaining a Home Decorating and Refurbishment qualification. If you have an interest in working as Home Decorator, we recommend that you get qualified now!
Gain practical interior design skills and an understanding of how to improve home value, for instance, you’ll be given comprehensive guidance on how to refurbish houses, plan projects, and the legal requirements you need to take into consideration. By the end of this Home Decorating and Refurbishment course you will understand how to create innovative and beautiful interior designs, and can establish your own refurbishment business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to create stunning interior designs
- Learn how to style home to increase its value
- Understand the process of refurbishing a house
- Explore and understand the legal requirements
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the interior design or home refurbishment industry, whether you hope to join an established company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance interior designer. In addition, if you are planning to refurbish your own home, this course would be extremely helpful, and is full of great tips.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: House renovations
- Module 02: Improving Home Value
- Module 03: Different reasons to refurbish your home
- Module 04: Costs related to Renovation
- Module 05: Planning projects
- Module 06: Legal requirements.
- Module 07: Interior designing
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Home Decorating & Refurbishment: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about their home and the design they want
- Produce mood boards and proposals for interior designs
- Source materials, furniture, and other home accessories
- Survey buildings and work with a team of designers
- Work with home refurbishment professionals to get the project started
- Oversee design and refurbishment projects
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Senior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £35,240)
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £24,738)
- Junior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £19,557)
- Design Director, Interior Design (average UK yearly salary: £55,355)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: house renovations|
|2: improving home value|
|Improving Home Value||00:00:00|
|3: different reasons to refurbish your home|
|Different Reasons to Refurbish Your Home||00:00:00|
|4: costs related to renovation|
|Costs Related to Renovation||00:00:00|
|5: planning projects|
|6: legal requirements|
|7: interior designing|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Home Decorating & Refurbishment – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Home Decorating & Refurbishment – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.