A lot of people just don’t have the time, or knowledge to decorate their home themselves, so they seek the help of a qualified and professional Interior Designer. Did you know that all you need to become an Interior Designer is the appropriate training, and an accredited Interior Design certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Interior Design will provide you.
This course covers the fundamentals of interior design, how to implement eco-friendly interior design elements, how to create new designs and structures, and how to organise an interior design business. You will gain a full understanding of various decorating techniques, and will learn how to deal with interior design projects from beginning to end. Whether you want to give your own home a makeover, or you want to begin helping clients with their home, this Interior Design course is all you need!
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to create stunning interior designs
- Learn how to deal with a team of professionals
- Understand the process of creating new patterns
- Explore and understand eco-friendly interior design
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the interior design or home decoration industry, whether you hope to join an established company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance interior designer. In addition, if you are planning to refurbish your own home, this course would be extremely helpful, and is full of great tips.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Interior Designing
- Module 02: Terminologies used in interior designing
- Module 03: Principles of interior designing.
- Module 04: Explaining the principles
- Module 05: Project overview
- Module 06: Developing the team
- Module 07: Designing
- Module 08: Designing patterns
- Module 09: Practical components of interior design
- Module 10: Designing rooms.
- Module 11: Components of interior designing
- Module 12: Eco: friendly designs
- Module 13: New designs and structures
- Module 14: Organizing the business.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Interior Designing: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about their home and the design they want
- Produce mood boards and proposals for interior designs
- Source materials, furniture, and other home accessories
- Survey buildings and work with a team of designers
- Work with home refurbishment professionals to get the project started
- Oversee design and refurbishment projects
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Senior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £35,240)
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £24,738)
- Junior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £19,557)
- Design Director, Interior Design (average UK yearly salary: £55,355)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: interior designing|
|2: terminologies used in interior designing|
|Terminologies used in interior designing||00:00:00|
|3: principles of interior designing.|
|Principles of interior designing.||00:00:00|
|4: explaining the principles|
|Explaining the principles||00:00:00|
|5: project overview|
|6: developing the team|
|Developing the team||00:00:00|
|8: designing patterns|
|9: practical components of interior design|
|Practical components of interior design||00:00:00|
|10: designing rooms|
|11: components of interior designing|
|Components of interior designing||00:00:00|
|12: eco-friendly designs|
|13: new designs and structures|
|New designs and structures||00:00:00|
|14: organizing the business|
|Organizing the business.||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma In Interior Designing – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma In Interior Designing – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.