A lot of people just don’t have the time to do it themselves, so they seek the help of a qualified and professional service provider. If you enjoy decorating, and home improvement, then why not become a home improvement professional? Choosing this Diploma in Home Improvement – DYI course means you will have a professional and accredited qualification, which will help you to establish your own home improvement or interior design business.
This course covers the fundamentals of home decoration, flooring, walls, outdoor projects, and home security. You will gain a full understanding of various decorating techniques, and will learn how to deal with rot, pests, and how to install home security. Whether you want to give your own home a makeover, or you want to begin helping clients with their home, this Home Improvement course is all you need!
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to create stunning interior designs
- Learn how to deal with damp, rot, and pests
- Understand the process of installing home security
- Explore and understand outdoor projects
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the interior design or home decoration industry, whether you hope to join an established company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance interior designer. In addition, if you are planning to refurbish your own home, this course would be extremely helpful, and is full of great tips.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Decorating
- Module 02: Flooring
- Module 03: Walls
- Module 04: Outdoor Projects I
- Module 05: Outdoor Projects II
- Module 06: Damp, rot and pests
- Module 07: Home Security
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Home Improvement – DYI.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about their home and the design they want
- Produce mood boards and proposals for interior designs
- Source materials, furniture, and other home accessories
- Survey buildings and work with a team of designers
- Work with home refurbishment professionals to get the project started
- Oversee design and refurbishment projects
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Senior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £35,240)
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £24,738)
- Junior Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £19,557)
- Design Director, Interior Design (average UK yearly salary: £55,355)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|4: outdoor projects i|
|Outdoor Projects I||00:00:00|
|5: outdoor projects ii|
|Outdoor Projects II||00:00:00|
|6: damp, rot and pests|
|Damp, Rot and Pests||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Diploma in Home Improvement – DYI||01:00:00|
|Exam : Diploma in Home Improvement – DYI||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.