Microsoft Project is a useful project planning package designed to assist you in creating, maintaining and tracking your plans. Our course offers an in-depth explanation of this extensively used project management package. This Microsoft Project training course will teach you how to make the most of planning and managing projects using Microsoft Project, building on your existing skills and teaching you to make the most of this powerful project management software.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is it for?
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of the MS Project Software.
- It is recommended that individuals have basic experience with the Windows operating system and some understanding of Project management.
- It is recommended to individuals who would like to start working as a Project coordinator, Project Manager or Project Assistant or any position related to Project Management.
√ Course Description:
This online MS Project Training course has been designed for 08 guided learning hours.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for MS Project Training.
√ Entry Requirement:
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
This training leads you to become a:
- Project Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Business Developer
√ PLEASE NOTE:
You should have installed MS Project software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Helpful Link for Software Downloading:
MS Project Software
|Introduction to Project Management|
|Introduction to Project Management||01:01:00|
|Managing Project Cost|
|Managing Project Cost||00:41:00|
|How to work with Multiple Projects|
|How to work with Multiple Projects||00:33:00|
|Exercise Files- MS Project|
|Exercise Files- MS Project||00:00:00|