Become skilled in Microsoft Project 2013. Conquer the fundamentals.
Microsoft Project is an excellent desktop tool for managing individual projects and is vital for anyone whose job involves managing people and resources – no matter the project size.
Global Edulink is a leading course provider, and as such presents a step-by-step Microsoft Project 2013 training course which will deliver a full understanding of the fundamental aspects of this valued software which will be of considerable benefit to you within your project management role. The course is designed for those who are new to Microsoft Project 2013 as well as those who are upgrading to 2013 from previous versions of the software.
To begin with, you will become familiar with Microsoft Project’s user interface and soon learn how to navigate and customise it. Then you will be guided through adding and managing tasks and resources, working with calendars, and creating Project Plans.
Global Edulink’s online course is succinct, educational and easy to follow. We are passionate about learning and are confident that this Microsoft Project 2013 beginner’s course will provide those venturing into projects, or who already operate within this field, with the required skills to manage their projects competently.
Once you have completed this course, go onto our Microsoft Project 2013 – Advanced course and become an expert.
Who is it for?
An ideal course if you:
- Already work within a project management environment and need to know how to use a significant project management tool
- Are looking to progress into project management
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Project 2013 – Beginner
This qualification would benefit:
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Support
|1. Introduction to Ms Project 2013|
|Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface||00:24:00|
|Add Tasks to a Project||00:23:00|
|Add Resources to a Project||00:12:00|
|Save a Project||00:05:00|
|2. Project Calendars|
|Project Time Frames||00:09:00|
|Change Working Time||00:16:00|
|3. Project Tasks|
|Manage Project Tasks||00:45:00|
|Add Summary Tasks and Milestones||00:12:00|
|4. Project Resources|
|Manage Project Resources||00:18:00|
|Allocate and Level Work Resources||00:17:00|
|5. Project Plan|
|Print Project Views||00:05:00|
|Project Plan- Export Projects||00:07:00|
|Mock Exam : Microsoft Project 2013 – Beginner||00:30:00|
|Exam: Microsoft Project 2013 – Beginner||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.