What Will I Learn?
Become a Microsoft Project expert
Knowing how to use Microsoft Project’s desktop tool for managing projects is a must in the project management world. How else would you efficiently keep track of multiple project variables – from tasks to resources, timings to milestones, and their reporting?
How is a network diagram created or a critical path determined? How is a task list changed? Our course will teach you. Global Edulink, being a well-established training provider, recognises these challenges, so provide targeted courses to meet those needs. With our popular Microsoft Project 2013 advanced training course, we are confident you will gain the skills required to become an expert of the software.
Our comprehensive course provides you with an advanced level understanding of this important software which will be of immense value to you within your project management role. As well as examining task lists and structures, this course shows you how to manipulate project views and produce useful reports.
Global Edulink’s online course is concise and informative and structured in a way that breaks down the most complex Microsoft Project topics into simple and easy-to-follow tutorials. We are passionate about learning and are confident this course can provide project management professionals with the skills required to manage their project resources, planning, and scheduling successfully.
Who is it for?
- Professionals used to a project management environment and wanting to advance their Microsoft Project skills
- Those looking to move into a project management environment who already have basic Microsoft Project knowledge
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Microsoft Project 2013 Advanced Training.
Although this course will not qualify you for any specific job position, it will be of immense benefit for you to land a job within the project management industry. You can also use this course to get on with your career progression in the forms of salary increment, job promotion or other opportunities. Listed as follows are some of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Junior Project Manager – £24,818 per annum
- Project Management Director- £72,066 per annum
- Project Manager – £38,270 per annum
- Project Management Officer – £26,237 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,927 per annum
|1. change a task list|
|Change a Task List||00:21:00|
|2. task structures|
|Create a Network Diagram||00:13:00|
|Manage the Critical Path||00:05:00|
|Use Lag and Lead||00:13:00|
|3. project views|
|Format and Share the Timeline View||00:11:00|
|4. project reports|
No Reviews found for this course.