What Will I Learn?
Managers – Transform your communication into positive, open, and purposeful interactions with your team
If you are in a leadership position, knowing how to communicate clearly, succinctly, purposefully, and with ease will go a long way to help you and your team achieve your company’s strategic aims and objectives. This useful course, from Global Edulink, a provider of courses that cater to personal and business learning, can supply you with extremely valuable and straightforward tips to help you understand how to communicate effectively. Learn how to have an “Open Door Policy” by practising openness in the workplace which can substantially elevate levels of engagement and teamwork to facilitate problem solving as a group. Discover how you can offer spaces for weekly open discussion where employees can freely voice their concerns.
Along with these methods, you can learn how to ensure that expectations are crystal clear, how to communicate visually, and how to remain proactive in your communications. So, it’s clear to see that good communication skills are essential for any management position. While communication in management is not always easy – as you may find yourself having to work with difficult or unmotivated people – but if you possess the right tools to do the job, which this course will provide you with, you can develop a highly effective team of individuals proud of the work they do for you, and you will gain your own sense of pride in developing these key business relationships in the workplace.
In addition, our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Those who work in, or are interested in working in, a management role
- Business students
- Though there are no specific entry requirements for this course, it would be useful to have studied, or have some experience in, business
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Communication for Managers
This course is primarily geared towards any individual working in a management position in any industry.
- Any management position within any industry
|understanding communication tips|
|Understanding Communication Tips||03:40:00|
|exercise file:communication for managers|
|Exercise File:Communication for Managers||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.