The Complete Event Planning Course Bundle – Diploma Level is a comprehensive all-in-one training to help individuals to get the most out of the package. Discover how to be an event planner, kid’s party planner and wedding coordinator all at the same time. The library course is for any individual who wants to take their career in event planning to the next level. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use your skills and abilities to put on the best events and parties in town.
The courses will help you achieve maximum potential in planning events, weddings and parties. Individuals can start their own party planning and event planning services. Having specialist certifications on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in your skills and it will make you more marketable amongst individuals and corporations looking to hire event planners.
If you’ve considered getting into the event planning and wedding industry the Complete Event Planning Course Bundle – Diploma Level will cover key topics on the different elements of working in the industry. This course is perfect for those who want to work in this profession and want to experience the success they always hoped for.
Why study at Global Edulink?
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more enriching and rewarding.
- Gain a clear understanding of the job role of event planners and wedding planners, what they do and what skills are required to be an effective event planner.
- Learn how to become experienced in this profession even though you may start out as someone who is new to the industry.
- Learn the types of services that are offered at events, children’s parties and weddings.
- Learn what to include in your portfolio and what will attract potential clients to your business.
- Discover the steps it takes to make event planning and wedding coordinating a part of your career.
- Learn about education and job opportunities that exist in relation to event planning and wedding planning in the industry.
- Learn the pros and cons of running your own event planning business.
- Diploma in Networking Events Planning
- Diploma in Event Design and Styling – Level 3
- Diploma in Social Events Planning – Level 3
- Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3
- Diploma in Children’s Party Planning
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your profession
- Understand how to use your skills and advance in your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- Individuals considering changing their career and becoming an event planner
- Individuals entering the workforce after taking a break from their former career
- Event Planners who want to start out on their own
- Students who have an interest in the event planning industry
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course bundle
- Learners should have an interest and desire to get started as an event planner
- The course is suitable for learners looking to acquire new skills in the field of event planning
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Complete Event Planning Course Bundle you will be required to take multiple-choice question assessment tests. The multiple-choice question assessments will be automatically marked with learners receiving instant grades.
Those who successfully complete the Complete Event Planning Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates. For every course you complete successfully you will receive free e-certificates and you can purchase printed certificates, as well. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Complete Event Planning Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Complete Event Planning Course Bundle qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- Event Planner – £21,607 per annum
- Event Coordinator – £19,897 per annum
- Event Manager – £25,822 per annum
- Special Events Coordinator – £22,853 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Kids Party Planner
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|☑ diploma in networking events planning|
|1: learning outcomes of networking events|
|2: networking events|
|3: planning process-1|
|4: planning process-2|
|5: hosting the event|
|6: measuring your success|
|7: building a legacy|
|☑ diploma in event design & styling - level 3|
|1: event designing|
|2: event designing principles|
|3: skills and qualifications|
|5: increasing customer base|
|6: mood boards|
|7: managing the team|
|10: design concepts|
|12: special events|
|☑ social events planning diploma - level 3|
|1: what are networking events|
|2: understanding the planning process|
|3: how to market an event|
|4: understanding the role of a host|
|5: how can we measure success?|
|6: quality checking|
|7: legacy building|
|8:keep on improving|
|☑ diploma in wedding planning - level 3|
|1: profession of a wedding planner|
|2: planning for the big day|
|3: dressing the wedding party|
|4: other things to consider when dressing|
|5: the reception, party and gifts|
|6: budget, payment and review|
|7: marketing 1|
|8: marketing 2|
|9: starting your wedding planner business|
|10: running your business|
|11: wedding planner resources|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3||01:00:00|
|☑ children’s party planning diploma|
|1: party planning for children|
|2: process of choosing a theme|
|3: how to stick to one theme|
|4: planning entertainment for an event|
|5: process of catering|
|6: catering food and beverages|
|7: how to make the experience memorable|
|8: how to ensure guest satisfaction|
|Mock Exam: Children’s Party Planning||00:40:00|
|Exam: Children’s Party Planning Diploma||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.