The events industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for Event Planning professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an Event Planner, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an Event Planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event planning certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Networking Events Planning will provide.
Gain practical event planning skills, and gain the ability to plan an event from beginning to end. For instance, you’ll be given comprehensive guidance on how to host an event, and create the perfect networking environment. By the end of this Diploma in Networking Events Planning course you will be able to begin working as an Event Planner, Event Manager, or Event Coordinator.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to work with networking events
- Learn how to carry out the planning process
- Understand how to measure the success of your events
- Explore and understand how to build a legacy
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the Event Planning industry, whether you hope to join an established event management company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance Event Planner.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: learning outcomes of networking Events
- Module 02: networking events
- Module 03: Planning Process: 1
- Module 04: Planning Process: 2
- Module 05: Hosting the Event
- Module 06: Measuring Your Success
- Module 07: Building a Legacy
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Networking Events Planning.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about event requirements
- Produce mood boards and proposals for events
- Source venues and materials
- Manage event suppliers
- Manage event planning for various functions
- Handle queries and coordinate suppliers
- Manage insurance, legal, health and safety aspects
- Oversee dismantling and clear up of event
- Manage your team to plan effectively
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Event Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
- Special Events Manager (average UK yearly salary: £29,137)
- Director of Events (average UK yearly salary: £46,410)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: learning outcomes of networking events|
|Learning Outcomes of Networking Events||00:00:00|
|2: networking events|
|3: planning process-1|
|4: planning process-2|
|5: hosting the event|
|Hosting the Event||00:00:00|
|6: measuring your success|
|Measuring Your Success||00:00:00|
|7: building a legacy|
|Building a Legacy||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Networking Events Planning||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Networking Events Planning||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.