What Will I Learn?
The wedding industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for Event Planning and Wedding Planning professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an Event or Wedding Planner, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an Event or Wedding Planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event planning certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Wedding Planning: Level 3 will provide.
Gain practical event and wedding planning skills, and develop the ability to plan a wedding, from budget control, payment, review, and all the other fundamentals. For instance, you’ll be given comprehensive guidance on how to market your wedding planning business, how to manage your wedding planning business, and how to source resources for weddings. By the end of this Diploma in Wedding Planning: Level 3 course you will be able to begin working as an Event Planner, Wedding Planner, or Event Coordinator.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to manage a Wedding Planning business
- Learn how to plan the budget, review, and payment for your wedding
- Understand how to plan for the big day and dress the wedding party
- Explore and understand how to manage a wedding planning business
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the Wedding Planning industry, whether you hope to join an established event management company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance Wedding Planner.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Module 02: Planning for the Big Day
- Module 03: Dressing the wedding party
- Module 04: other things to consider when dressing
- Module 05: The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Module 06: Budget, Payment and Review
- Module 07: Marketing 1
- Module 08: Marketing 2
- Module 09: Starting your Wedding Planner business
- Module 10: Running your business
- Module 11: Wedding Planner Resources
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Wedding Planning: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about event requirements
- Produce mood boards and proposals for events
- Source venues and materials
- Manage event suppliers
- Manage event planning for various functions
- Handle queries and coordinate suppliers
- Manage insurance, legal, health and safety aspects
- Oversee dismantling and clear up of event
- Manage your team to plan effectively
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Event Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
- Special Events Manager (average UK yearly salary: £29,137)
- Director of Events (average UK yearly salary: £46,410)
- Wedding Planner (average UK yearly salary: £17,000)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: profession of a wedding planner|
|Profession of a Wedding Planner||00:00:00|
|2: planning for the big day|
|Planning for the Big Day||00:00:00|
|3: dressing the wedding party|
|Dressing the wedding party||00:00:00|
|4: other things to consider when dressing|
|Other Things to Consider When Dressing||00:00:00|
|5: the reception, party and gifts|
|The Reception, Party and Gifts||00:00:00|
|6: budget, payment and review|
|Budget, Payment and Review||00:00:00|
|7: marketing 1|
|8: marketing 2|
|9: starting your wedding planner business|
|Starting Your Wedding Planner Business||00:00:00|
|10: running your business|
|Running your Business||00:00:00|
|11: wedding planner resources|
|Wedding Planner Resources||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Wedding Planning – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.