What Will I Learn?
The events industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified design and styling professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an Event Planner, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an Event Planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event planning certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Event Planning will provide.
Gain practical design skills and an understanding the process of planning an event from beginning to end. For instance, you’ll be given comprehensive guidance on how to create work with clients, where to draw inspiration from, and how to create a beautiful event space. By the end of this Diploma in Event Planning course you will be able to begin working as an Event Planner, Event Manager, or Event Coordinator.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to work with clients
- Learn how to create invitations
- Understand the process of creating an event space
- Explore and understand various design concepts
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the event planning industry, whether you hope to join an established event management company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance Event Planner.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Working with Clients
- Module 02: Steps for planning an event
- Module 03: Invitations & replies
- Module 04: Greetings etiquette and handshake protocol
- Module 05: Dress Code
- Module 06: Table Settings
- Module 07: Table Manners
- Module 08: The Event
- Module 09: What is Event Management?
- Module 10: Types of Events
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Event Planning: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about event requirements
- Produce mood boards and proposals for events
- Source venues and materials
- Manage event suppliers
- Manage event planning for various functions
- Handle queries and coordinate suppliers
- Manage insurance, legal, health and safety aspects
- Oversee dismantling and clear up of event
- Manage your team to plan effectively
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Event Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
- Special Events Manager (average UK yearly salary: £29,137)
- Director of Events (average UK yearly salary: £46,410)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: working with clients|
|Working with Clients||00:00:00|
|2: steps for planning an event|
|Steps for Planning an Event||00:00:00|
|3: invitations & replies|
|Invitations & Replies||00:00:00|
|4: greetings etiquette and handshake protocol|
|Greetings Etiquette and Handshake Protocol||00:00:00|
|5: dress code|
|6: table settings|
|7: table manners|
|8: the event|
|9: what is event management|
|What is Event Management||00:00:00|
|10: types of events|
|Types of Events||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Diploma in Event Planning – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam : Diploma in Event Planning – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.