What Will I Learn?
Who doesn’t love a wedding?
The flowers, the gowns, the music and the food. If you have always wanted to help others to plan their special occasions, then this course is the perfect opportunity.
This Wedding Planning Diploma provides you with the practical tools and guidance you will need to launch a successful career in wedding planning. You will understand how to plan beautiful weddings, facilitate milestone parties, industry events, and business meetings for private and corporate clients.
Wedding planning is one of the most enjoyable, dynamic and lucrative industries you could go into. Typically, you are able to work hours that suit your lifestyle, and work with clients to plan the best weddings possible. This course is essential, as we cover the fundamentals of planning a wedding in easy-to-understand steps. Once qualified, you’re ready to work in the field and reap the benefits of having a well-recognised certificate behind you.
There are five modules on this comprehensive course:
- The process of Wedding Planning
- Venue arrangement
- Dressing the wedding party
- Essential details, like decor, gifts and honeymoon
- Financial aspects of wedding planning and execution
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Anyone hoping to become a wedding planner, either as part of an existing business, or on a freelance basis
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, prior event planning experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Diploma in Wedding Planning & Managing.
With this certificate in wedding planning diploma – level 3, you can go on to secure a wonderful job position in the event planning industry. You can also use this course as an opportunity to build on your knowledge and to radically improve your eligibility for various job incentives put up by your employer. Mentioned below are some of the job positions you can secure with this course, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Wedding Planner – £17,797 per annum
- Event Planner – £22,514 per annum
- Event Project Manager – £25,891 per annum
- Special Events Manager – £29,580 per annum
- Special Events Coordinator – £23,134 per annum
|module 1- the process of wedding planning|
|Module 1- The process of wedding planning||02:20:00|
|module 2- types of ceremonies|
|Module 2- Types of Ceremonies||02:20:00|
|module 3- how to get the right look and feel right|
|Module 3- How to get the right look and feel right||02:30:00|
|module 4- guests and invitations|
|Module 4- Guests and Invitations||02:30:00|
|module 5- bride and groom dressing|
|Module 5- Bride and Groom Dressing||02:30:00|
|module 6- organising the perfect wedding|
|Module 6- Organising the perfect Wedding.||00:00:00|
|module 7- final summing up|
|Module 7- Final summing up||02:10:00|
|module 8- incidence analysis|
|Module 8- Incidence analysis||02:10:00|
|Mock Exam : Wedding planning||01:00:00|
|Exam: Wedding Planning||01:00:00|