The commercial world relies on powerful imagery to provide brand messages or news stories with high impact
This professional photography course aims to develop visually expressive commercial photographers capable of taking superior pictures for the commercial world such as advertising agencies, picture desks, fashion houses, newspapers, international magazines, and much more.
Global Edulink is a leading UK training provider that can offer you the opportunity to earn a certificate in Commercial Photography to boost your career prospects. During this course, you will gain a broad understanding of photographic practice, theory and equipment use as you are guided towards a career as a qualified photographer or simply as a keen hobbyist. This is a modern, comprehensive course covering every aspect of photography.
Commercial photography is essentially used to promote or sell a product or service. There are several ways in which photographs can be used to better market products and corporations. Your unique pictures could be used in product placement, merchandising, leaflets, and corporate brochures, for example. Similarly, images you have taken might be used in specific industries such as catering, where text for café or restaurant menus are enhanced with stunning and vibrant images.
For photographers who excel at commercial photography, it can be a very lucrative market and as a broad field it has room for traditional or alternative photographs. Learn with Global Edulink and gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector and who can mentor and support you through your learning journey.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- People looking to learn how to take cutting-edge documentary, portrait, editorial, advertising and fashion photographs commercially
- Those looking to explore their inner creativity and develop their understanding of different camera types and settings, and a range of photographic equipment, photographic processing, and image post production
- Anyone interested in developing a career as a professional photographer or wanting to improve their competence within their hobby
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having a sound educational background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Commercial Photography.
Having a Photography qualification opens up many different areas of work for you, including:
- Travel Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Events Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
- Construction Photographer
- Preschool Portraits Photographer
- Portrait Consultant
- Art Director
- Graphic Designer
- Freelance Photographer
|Introduction to Commercial Photography|
|Introduction to Commercial Photography||00:11:00|
|Types of Projections||00:12:00|
|Cameras, Tripods and other Essentials|
|Types of Cameras||00:23:00|
|Tripod and Other Essential Equipments||00:20:00|
|Using Equipment Accurately|
|Camera and Tripod||00:27:00|
|Camera Settings for 360 Degree Panoramic Image||00:07:00|
|Shoot HDR panoramas||00:21:00|
|Post Production and Development|
|Post Production of Images||00:29:00|
|Developing with Adobe Camera||00:28:00|
|Processing RAW Files|
|Processing RAW files||00:24:00|
|Processing RAW HDR files||00:36:00|
|Photomatix and Post-Processing|
|Combining bracketed panoramas in Photomatix||00:23:00|
|Uploading and Viewing Photos|
|Viewing on your own computer||00:16:00|
|Uploading and viewing a virtual tour||00:26:00|
|Excercise Files- Commercial Photography||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Commercial Photography Training||00:40:00|
|Exam: Commercial Photography Training||00:45:00|