Learn to take exceptional photos
Get to know your camera and start taking awesome photographs. This course is packed with information, tips, and advice on how to correctly operate a DSLR camera to shoot still and recorded imagery. Learn not only about photography, operating a DSLR camera and use of lenses, but also about the creation and post-production of superb imagery. What about if things go wrong with your pictures? Our course highlights potential pitfalls as well as providing useful advice on important equipment use.
Are you an aspiring filmmaker who wants to shoot documentaries or music videos? A budding blogger or vlogger in need of shooting better pictures or YouTube product videos? Maybe you run a business and would prefer your own corporate, rather than stock, images or want to shoot your corporate testimonials on your own? You can kick start your career with the Global Edulink Certificate in Photography with DSLR Camera course. As a UK leader in training to photography personnel, Global Edulink ensures this course not only broadens your creative skill set but acts as evidence to employers that you can perform technical digital and artistic tasks to a high standard.
Today’s DSLR cameras and this course gives you the ability to take pictures and record video in ways that used to be the exclusive domain of professionals.
Who is it for?
- Budding experts in DSLR photography.
- People looking to develop their creative flair using DSLRs.
- Those keen to learn about advancement in modern digital technology.
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, prior photography experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Photography with DSLR Camera.
This course could help you become:
- An Editorial Photographer
- A Freelance Photographer
- A Videographer
- A Travel Photographer
- An Art Director
- A Documentary Photographer
|Introduction to Photography with DSLR Camera|
|Introduction to DSLR Camera||00:02:00|
|DSLR Camera Lenses|
|The Processes of Recording, Production, and Postproduction|
|Recording and Production||00:12:00|
|Mistakes to Avoid|
|Mock Exam : Photography with DSLR Camera||00:40:00|
|Exam: Photography with DSLR camera||00:40:00|