What Will I Learn?
Everyone would love to be able to shoot fantastic, sweeping landscapes. Our landscape photography course will help you develop superior skills in this area.
At Global Edulink, we are passionate about training, and being a leading UK training provider, we understand what it takes to succeed within your chosen career. That’s why we have designed this course in which you will learn how to make the most of scenic landscapes. It outlines the core strategies for taking rich, autumnal photographs that incorporate water and teaches you how to capture day or night-time pictures of sweeping frozen terrain. You will also learn the use of telephoto lens for zooming in to seize that all-important photographic detail, and consider the different aspects of photography which embrace lighting, water reflection, and colour composition.
By studying our course, we believe you’ll gain improved techniques and a unique perspective on your environment. Also, new knowledge of capturing inspirational images in exceptional locations which will set you apart from your competition to secure the photographic role or promotion you may be striving for.
Who is it for?
- The course is aimed at people who are enthusiastic about photography and creating exciting images, as well as being outdoors and getting up close with wildlife and nature.
- Ideal for novice and more experienced photographers.
- Anyone interested in developing a career as a professional photographer, specialising in landscapes, or wanting to improve within their hobby.
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Landscape Photography”.
This course would benefit the following careers:
- Travel Photographer
- Editorial Photographer
- Documentary Photographer
- Art Director
- Freelance Photographer
|01. landscape photography in the autumn|
|Incorporate Water into Autumn Photo Scene||00:05:00|
|Looking at Autumn Colours||00:05:00|
|Wide Angle Photos||00:10:00|
|02. telephoto landscapes photography|
|Introduction to Telephoto Landscape||00:01:00|
|How to use Telephoto Lens for Landscape Photography||00:50:00|
|03. landscape photography in the iceland|
|Introduction to Iceland||00:21:00|
|Photography in Open Raod, Rivers, Waterfall & lava Fields||00:27:00|
|Phtographing in Hotspot, Lagoon, Beach, Ice Caves & Winter||00:30:00|
|Landscaping Photography at Night||00:13:00|
|04. landscape photography in the california's mobius arch|
|Getting the Shot||00:10:00|
|Finishing the Shot||00:16:00|
|Mock Exam: Landscape Photography Training||00:40:00|
|Exam: Landscape Photography Training||00:40:00|