Get paid to travel by capturing unique images
The world is full of unique and beautiful places. By learning the business behind travel photography with Global Edulink, and mastering how to capture and write those stories, you can get paid while filling up your passport.
Travel photographers are experts at creating photo essays and the images from these can be quite lucrative. If you are truly capable of producing beautiful images while on vacation, it will be possible to sell them for publication. Working as a travel photographer is exciting and adventurous, and if you can manage to market yourself properly, you can make a good living from it. The ability to see what others cannot see is what sets the professional photographer apart from the amateur. When you travel, anything and anyone becomes the subject of your photography. Your knack for finding splendour in the exotic and the mundane is what will make profitable images.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Photography students
- Job seekers
- Any photographers who would like to learn more about travel photography
- Anyone hoping to work as a travel photographer
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study on a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners of this course should be 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Travel Photography.
This course would be very helpful to any budding travel photographers, and will be an enhancement to your CV. As a photographer you will usually work freelance, but can also join a photography company. If you hope to specialise in Travel Photography or simply want to learn more, this course is the perfect opportunity.
|01. Travel Photography - The Rome|
|Introduction to Rome||00:01:00|
|An Elevated Viewpoint||00:11:00|
|Findings Deatails – Indoors, Night, Vantage & Many more||00:30:00|
|02. Travel Photography - The Vanice|
|Introduction to Vanice||00:01:00|
|Boats on the Grand Canal||00:11:00|
|Reflections, Night Scene and Motion||00:22:00|
|03. Travel Photography - A Marine Coast Line|
|Introduction to the Coast Line||00:02:00|
|Fading Light & a Diificult Angle||00:16:00|
|A High Ventage Point & Harbour at Sunrise||00:19:00|
|Lighthouse Scene & Dreary Weather on the Coast||00:21:00|
|Sunset & Sunrise at the Lighthouse 1||00:33:00|
|04. Travel Photography -Mountains and Snow Landscapes|
|Introduction to Snow Landscapes Photography||00:04:00|
|Shooting in a Snowy Condition 1||00:30:00|
|Shooting a Panorama at a Lake 1||00:25:00|
|Shooting the sunlight in a forest location 1||00:45:00|
|Understanding how to shoot in the snow 1||00:29:00|
|Reviewing the final images 1||00:12:00|
|05. Travel Photography - A Desert|
|Introduction to Shooting in a Desert||00:09:00|
|Looking at the light – Day 1||00:29:00|
|Exploring the plan – Day 2||00:24:00|
|Summarising the Trip||00:19:00|