What Will I Learn?
LEARN. SHOOT. SHARE. This course is like nothing ever offered before.
Global Edulink’s Mobile Photography Training teaches you the basic principles of photography, as well as new and exciting photographic techniques that you can apply to the use of your mobile device, compact (point and shoot), or DSLR cameras.
As a leading UK training provider, we want to boost your career prospects by providing a course which will teach you how to capture those spur-of-the-moment snapshots, well-thought-out compositions, or candid photographic moments with your mobile camera, especially when it’s impractical to carry around a large camera with you. You can then share those images with … well, just about anyone. It’s the most widely used camera in history and is technically-advanced and so can produce awesome, compelling pictures – but only when it’s in capable hands.
Techniques such as diptychs and triptychs are brilliant tools for photographic storytelling. They combine two or three images or viewpoints which can be from the same place or polar opposites, to show contrasting ideas to better tell the story.
We believe that this course will take you beyond simple ‘click here’ and ‘do that’, as it enhances your professional judgement concerning image structure and photograph-taking as well as giving you greater confidence to take better photographs no matter what type of camera you use.
Learn with Global Edulink, explore your imagination and get creative with your images.
Who is it for?
- Budding experts in mobile photography.
- Those keen to learn about advancement in modern digital technology.
- People looking to develop their creative flair.
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, prior photography experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mobile Photography Training.
This course allows you to become a:
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Brand Management
- Freelance Photographer
|1. introduction to mobile photography|
|Introduction to Mobile Photography||00:08:00|
|2. controlling focus and exposure|
|Controlling focus and exposure||00:12:00|
|3. exploring add-on lenses|
|Exploring add-on lenses||00:21:00|
|4. simple double exposure effects|
|Simple double exposure effects||00:21:00|
|5. diptychs, triptychs, and mirrored images|
|Diptychs, triptychs, and mirrored images||00:19:00|
|6. adding lens flare and lighting effects|
|Adding lens flare and lighting effects||00:15:00|
|7. viewing and editing camera phone metadata|
|Viewing and editing camera phone metadata||00:16:00|
|8. creative uses for burst mode|
|Creative uses for burst mode||00:16:00|
|Mock Exam: Mobile Photography Training Course||00:40:00|
|Exam: Mobile Photography Training Course||00:40:00|