The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Beauty Technicians is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in becoming a Beauty Technician, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Beauty Technician is the appropriate training and an accredited Beauty Technician certificate, which is exactly what this Beauty Technician Diploma – Level 3 will provide.
Gain practical beauty therapy skills and knowledge, and study exciting beauty topics, like how to properly use makeup tools, how to give a manicure, how to style hair, how to create a makeup kit, and how to give eyelash extensions. Once you’ve completed this Beauty Technician Diploma – Level 3 you will be able to give your beauty clients expert advice, and can give your clients fabulous beauty treatments.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learn to give various beauty treatments
- Gain practical beauty skills and knowledge
- Learn how to set up beauty equipment and kit
- Understand how to treat hair, and style hair
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Beauty Technician or Beauty Therapy professional. If you hope to establish your own beauty therapy business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful Beauty Technician career. This course has been created by experts within the beauty industry, and is intended to train learners for a professional beauty career.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Several Types of Skin
- Module 02: Correction Techniques
- Module 03: Makeup Tools
- Module 04: Foundation
- Module 05: Choosing the Color
- Module 06: Eye Makeup
- Module 07: Eyebrows
- Module 08: Lips
- Module 09: Makeup
- Module 10: Eyelash Extensions
- Module 11: Wearing Makeup.
- Module 12: Skin Care
- Module 13: Makeup Kits
- Module 14: Care for Hands
- Module 15: Good Manicure
- Module 16: A Good Pedicure.
- Module 17: Nail Styles
- Module 18: Getting Nails Done
- Module 19: Hair
- Module 20: Treating Hair
- Module 21: Hair Color
- Module 22: Maintaining Hair
- Module 23: Makeup Tools
- Module 24: Styling Techniques
- Module 25: Men’s Hair
- Module 26: Up Styling
- Module 27: Hair Extensions
- Module 28: Special Hair Styles
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Beauty Technician – Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on skin and body care
- Analysing the skin and hair of clients
- Performing various therapy / beauty treatments
- Removing hair through waxing
- Applying makeup / advising clients about make-up
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: several types of skin|
|Several Types of Skin||00:00:00|
|2: correction techniques|
|3: makeup tools|
|Make up tools||00:00:00|
|5: choosing the color|
|Choosing the Color||00:00:00|
|6: eye makeup|
|10: eyelash extensions|
|11: wearing makeup|
|12: skin care|
|13: makeup kits|
|14: care for hands|
|Care for Hands||00:00:00|
|15: good manicure|
|16: a good pedicure|
|A Good Pedicure||00:00:00|
|17: nail styles|
|18: getting nails done|
|Getting Nails Done||00:00:00|
|20: treating hair|
|21: hair color|
|22: maintaining hair|
|23: makeup tools|
|24: styling techniques|
|25: men's hair|
|26: up styling|
|27: hair extensions|
|28: special hair styles|
|Special Hair Styles||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Diploma in Beauty Technician – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam : Diploma in Beauty Technician – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.