What Will I Learn?
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Hair Stylist’s is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in hair styling and beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to establish a successful Hair Stylist is the appropriate training and an accredited Hair Styling certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Hair Styling will provide.
This course is taught by an expert Hair Stylist, who has years of experience to share with you, and will help you gain the practical skill to create amazing hair styles for your clients! Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Hair Styling you could launch a successful hair styling business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to create a hair styling kit
- Learn how to maintain hair health
- Understand how to apply hair extensions
- Explore and understand how to colour hair
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suitable for those hoping to become a professional hair stylist, or for those who are already working as a hair stylist who need to update their skills.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Hair
- Module 02: Types of hair
- Module 03: Maintaining your hair (Part 01)
- Module 04: Maintaining your hair (Part 02)
- Module 05: Hair color
- Module 06: Shape of your hair
- Module 07: Washing your hair
- Module 08: Maintaining your hair
- Module 09: Tools used in hair styling
- Module 10: Hair styling
- Module 11: Male hair
- Module 12: Up styling techniques
- Module 13: Hair extensions
- Module 14: Quick hair styles
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Hair Styling: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Hair Stylist (average UK yearly salary: £13,886)
Typical duties include:
- Creating hairstyles
- Meeting with clients to style their hair
- Creating various hair styling kits
- Travelling to clients to do their hair
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Cleaning hair tools and equipment
- Sourcing hair care products
- Washing and treating hair
- Colouring hair for clients
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Hairdresser (average UK yearly salary: £15,205)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Hair Salon Manager (average UK yearly salary: £19,500)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|2: types of hair|
|Types of Hair||00:00:00|
|3: maintaining your hair (part 01)|
|Maintaining Your Hair (Part 01)||00:00:00|
|4: maintaining your hair (part 02)|
|Maintaining Your Hair (Part 02)||00:00:00|
|5: hair color|
|6: shape of your hair|
|Shape of Your Hair||00:00:00|
|7: washing your hair|
|Washing Your Hair||00:00:00|
|8: maintaining your hair|
|Maintaining Your Hair||00:00:00|
|9: tools used in hair styling|
|Tools Used in Hair Styling||00:00:00|
|10: hair styling|
|11: male hair|
|12: up styling techniques|
|Up Styling Techniques||00:00:00|
|13: hair extensions|
|14: quick hair styles|
|Quick Hair Styles||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Hair Styling – Level 3||01:00:00|