The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Makeup Artists is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty and makeup, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Makeup Artist is the appropriate training and an accredited Makeup certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Contouring Makeup will provide.
Over the last few years, there have been huge advancements in makeup, especially when it comes to makeup application, and contouring has been a huge part of this. Everyone nowadays knows about contouring and how effective contouring can be, and all successful Makeup Artists should know how to contour properly. This course is taught by an expert Makeup Artist, who has years of experience to share with you, and will help you gain the practical skill to contour like a pro! Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Contouring Makeup you will be able to give your beauty clients the perfect makeup look, and could launch a successful makeup business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to prepare the skin for makeup
- Learn how to colour match your clients skin
- Learn how to use cream contour and powder contour
- Learn how to highlight with powder
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suitable for those hoping to become a Makeup Artist, or for those who are already working as a Makeup Artist who needs to update their skills.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Preparing the Skin
- Module 02: Skin Color
- Module 03: Cream Highlighting
- Module 04: Highlighter Colors
- Module 05: Contouring with Cream
- Module 06: Skin Powder
- Module 07: Highlighting with Powder
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Contouring Makeup – Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
Typical duties include:
- Creating makeup looks and hairstyles
- Meeting with clients to trial makeup looks
- Creating various makeup kits
- Travelling to clients to do their makeup
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Cleaning makeup tools and equipment
- Sourcing makeup supplies and tools
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: preparing the skin|
|Preparing the Skin||00:00:00|
|2: skin color|
|3: cream highlighting|
|4: cream highlighting|
|5: contouring with cream|
|Contouring with Cream||00:00:00|
|6: skin powder|
|7: highlighting with powder|
|Highlighting with Powder||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Contouring Makeup – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam : Contouring Makeup – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.