What Will I Learn?
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified manicure and nail artists is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in becoming a Nail Technician, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Nail Artist is the appropriate training and an accredited certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist: Level 3 will provide.
Gain practical nail artist skills and knowledge, and study exciting topics, like how to properly use nail artist tools, how to give a manicure, how to apply gel manicures, how to create a nail artist kit, and how to give pedicures. Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist: Level 3 you will be able to start working as a professional Nail Artist.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learn to give various nail treatments
- Gain practical nail artist skills and knowledge
- Learn how to set up a nail artist kit
- Understand how to treat nails and apply gel nails
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Nail Artist, Manicurist, or Nail Technician professional. If you hope to establish your own Nail Artist business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful Manicurist career. This course has been created by experts within the beauty industry, and is intended to train learners for a professional beauty career.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: General care
- Module 02: Nail disorders
- Module 03: How take care of your hands
- Module 04: Pedicures
- Module 05: Nail arts
- Module 06: Nail decorations
- Module 07: GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Nail Technician (average UK yearly salary: £15,953)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on nail care
- Analysing the nails of your clients
- Performing various nail treatments
- Applying gel or shellac nails
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
- Applying nail art to your clients
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: general care|
|2: nail disorders|
|3: how to take care of your hands|
|How to Take Care of Your Hands||00:00:00|
|5: nail arts|
|6: nail decorations|
|7: gel & shellac manicure|
|Gel & Shellac Manicure||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist – Level 3||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.