What Will I Learn?
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Personal Beauty Expert is the appropriate training and an accredited health and beauty certificate, which is exactly what this Personal Beauty Expert Diploma will provide.
Gain practical fashion, makeup, and personal care skills, and study exciting topics, like morphology and colour studies. Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert you will be able to give expert advice regarding personal care, and beauty, and will be qualified to work as a Stylist, Makeup Artist, or Costume Designer.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain a full understanding of how to apply makeup
- Understand how to put together amazing fashion looks
- Understand morphology and how to effectively use colour
- Understand personal care and self-image
Who is this course aimed at?
This course would be an excellent addition for those studying fashion, styling, or makeup, and will help you to better advise your clients. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is struggling with their personal care or self image.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Self: Image
- Module 02: Personal Care I
- Module 03: Personal Care II
- Module 04: The Face
- Module 05: Make Up
- Module 06: Color I
- Module 07: Color II
- Module 08: Morphology
- Module 09: Fashion
- Module 10: Tips & Tricks on Fashion
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Stylist (average UK yearly salary: £13,381)
Typical duties include:
- Meet with and assess the needs of your clients
- Converse with clients regarding fashion
- Develop personal care routines and looks for your clients
- Source outfits for your clients
- Give talks or classes on fashion
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Assistant Fashion Designer (average UK yearly salary: £19,306)
- Fashion Stylist (average UK yearly salary: £22,120)
- Personal Shopper (average UK yearly salary: £15,000)
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|2: personal care i|
|Personal Care I||00:00:00|
|3: personal care ii|
|Personal Care II||00:00:00|
|4: the face|
|5: make up|
|6: color i|
|7: color ii|
|10: tips & tricks on fashion|
|Tips & Tricks on Fashion||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Personal Beauty Expert||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.