Forget everything you thought you knew about health and fitness!
Stop worrying about the numbers on the scale and learn to properly manage your body composition with this Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition.
With this course, you’ll discover that losing weight alone is not the best way to judge your overall fitness and strength, by doing it this way you could potentially lose both fat and muscle, therefore becoming weaker instead of stronger.
What you really need to do is lose fat and gain muscle. That change will make you look, feel, and perform better – being healthy is not just a number game. Learn to listen to your body and fuel yourself with the correct nutrients. In time you will become a strong, healthy and happy individual. You can also use this course as a platform to begin a career in the health and fitness industry.
To help you in your quest to change your body composition, Global Edulink, a leading, worldwide training provider, presents a course that is unique in its perspective of being able to highlight, in 20 in-depth lectures, the latest scientific research in the field of performance nutrition. This reliable information will help you to understand your own body better than you ever have and apply the same information to those around you.
You’ll focus on matters such as:
- Managing your body composition expectations
- Learning how to measure your body composition in a healthy way
- How bioenergetics converts food to energy
- The critical role proteins play in your body’s composition
- What different food labelling means and what are your nutritional choices
- How to evaluate dietary supplements
- How to exercise for fat loss and healthy muscle mass
- Useful and novel ways of changing body composition
Who is it for?
- Men and women of all ages and fitness levels
- Those looking to enhance their skill-set in terms of their career
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Diet, Exercise and Fitness: Changing Body Composition – Level 3.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background will be an advantage for this.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Aqua Aerobics or Aerobics Instructor
- Weight Management Practitioner
|1. managing body composition|
|How to Manage Body Composition to Our Expectations?||00:30:00|
|Measuring Body Composition by a Healthier Way||00:36:00|
|2. digestion and absorption|
|Way of Food Digesting and Absorbing||00:31:00|
|3. nutritional needs and cellular functions|
|What are Nutritional Needs and Cellular Functions?||00:33:00|
|4. bioenergetics and food|
|How to convert Bioenergetics Food to Energy?||00:30:00|
|5. the composition of carbohydrates|
|How to store and use Carbohydrates Composition?||00:31:00|
|6. identifying the nutritional bad guy|
|Identifying the Nutritional Bad Guy||00:32:00|
|7. the critical role of protein|
|A Critical Role in Body Composition by Proteins||00:29:00|
|Anabolic Resistance and High-Protein Diets||00:35:00|
|8. overview of critical micronutrients and water|
|Overview of Critical Micronutrients and Water||00:34:00|
|9. food labelling and nutritional choices|
|How to understand Food Labeling and Nutritional Choices 1||00:34:00|
|10. understanding nutrient timing and frequency|
|Understanding Nutrient Timing and Frequency||00:32:00|
|11. nighttime eating tips|
|Nighttime Eating Tips||00:26:00|
|12. dietary supplements evaluation|
|Dietary Supplements Evaluation||00:33:00|
|13. weight control and energy balance|
|Weight Control and Energy Balance||00:34:00|
|14. the exercise caloric cost and fat loss|
|The Exercise Caloric Cost||00:30:00|
|Best Exercises for Fat Loss||00:36:00|
|15. learn exercise for healthy muscle mass|
|Learn Exercise for Healthy Muscle Mass||00:30:00|
|16. body composition and hormones|
|Hormones and Body Composition in Humans||00:30:00|
|Understand Novel Ways to Change Body Composition||00:29:00|
|17. special exercise needs and nutrition|
|Special Exercise Needs and Nutrition||00:32:00|
|18. the last five pounds and set point theory|
|The Last Five Pounds and Set Point Theory||00:27:00|
|19. how to choose your nutrition plan?|
|How to choose your Nutrition Plan?||00:29:00|
|20. change your body composition by motivation|
|Change Your Body Composition by Motivation||00:29:00|
|MOCK EXAM: DIPLOMA IN DIET, EXERCISE AND FITNESS: CHANGING BODY COMPOSITION||01:00:00|
|Exam: DIPLOMA IN DIET, EXERCISE AND FITNESS: CHANGING BODY COMPOSITION||01:00:00|