What Will I Learn?
Need to get ahead in business? Lacking the tools and know-how to do so? Find the marketing knowledge, techniques, and strategies right here!
There are many ways to market a product or service, but which ones are right and which are wrong? What are the different marketing methods, and what is the best way to get to grips with the marketing process?
Whether you are looking to go on to further education, improve your job prospects or expand your knowledge, this Diploma in Marketing for Business teaches you everything from the fundamentals of marketing through to the more complex skills needed to succeed in the industry. As well as this, learning with Global Edulink is flexible and convenient, providing you with high quality teaching material from experts in marketing. You will learn how to plan, manage, and evaluate your marketing campaigns within a variety of media platforms, including online and social media.
Six core modules cover everything you need to know about marketing for business and indeed everything required to achieve this recognised diploma will be an essential boost to your expertise in the business world. Global Edulink’s online training programmes and strategies can have a tremendous impact on the overall ability of an individual to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We stay committed to providing you real value with this Marketing for Business course. Your success is paramount.
Additionally, our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Business Owners
- Those interested in setting up their own business
- Those currently working in, or are interested in working in the marketing industry
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or some experience in marketing would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Marketing for Business – Level 3.
You could go on to become:
- An Entrepreneur
- A Sales and Marketing Executive
- A Digital Marketing Executive
- A Business Analyst
|module 1- definition of marketing|
|Module 1- Definition of Marketing||02:30:00|
|module 2- how to develop your marketing plan|
|Module 2- How to develop Your Marketing Plan||02:20:00|
|module 3- low cost marketing skills|
|Module 3- Low Cost Marketing Skills||02:20:00|
|module 4- how to develop your brand identity|
|Module 4- How to Develop your brand identity||02:20:00|
|module 5- role of your website|
|Module 05- Role of your website||02:30:00|
|module 6- digital and social media marketing|
|Module 6- Digital And Social Media Marketing||02:30:00|
|module 7- public relations and advertising techniques|
|Module 7- Public Relations And Advertising Techniques||02:30:00|
|module 8- sales strategies|
|Module 8- Sales Strategies||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Marketing for Business||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Marketing for Business||01:00:00|