One of the most valuable and in demand skills in the current job market is business management, so if you’re a job seeker, or you still haven’t got that promotion, perhaps you should update your skills. Develop business management skills during this exciting online course from Global Edulink. Once you understand the fundamentals of creating an excellent business plan, how to prepare for your introduction to the market, and how to secure adequate funding.
The average salary of Business Manager is around £33,549, which can increase to around £56,000 with experience. In addition, when you learn with Global Edulink you will also be eligible for an NUS extra discount card, dedicated customer support, expert tutor guidance, and access to the most innovative learning materials. So if you want to master the art of business management, choose Global Edulink.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to prepare your business
- Learn how to create a business plan
- Understand how to manage a business
- Learn how to launch your business
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Business Manager.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Preparation Before you start your business
- Module 02: Funding and availing of help
- Module 03: Preparation Introduction to Marketing
- Module 04: Setting up your business
- Module 05: legalization, regulations and permission
- Module 06: Running your business
- Module 07: Business Plan
- Module 08: Launching your business
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Starting up Business.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Business Manager (average UK yearly salary: £33,549)
Typical duties include:
- Developing business goals
- Creating and implementing business plans and strategies
- Keeping business resources stocked up
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Business Development Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,514)
- Senior Business Analyst (average UK yearly salary: £48,792)
- Business Analyst, IT (average UK yearly salary: £35,794)
- Business Development Director (average UK yearly salary: £63,452)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: preparation before starting a business|
|Preparation Before Starting a Business||00:00:00|
|2: funding and availing of help|
|Funding and Availing of Help||00:00:00|
|3: preparation to be introduced to marketing|
|Preparation to be Introduced to Marketing||00:00:00|
|4: setting up your business|
|Setting Up Your Business||00:00:00|
|5: legalization, regulations and permission|
|Legalization, Regulations and Permission||00:00:00|
|6: running your business|
|Running Your Business||00:00:00|
|7: business plan|
|8: launching your business|
|Launching Your Business||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Starting up Business||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Starting up Business||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.