What Will I Learn?
Marketing plays a vital role in business success. Grasp today a fundamental yet comprehensive view of marketing in order to be a part of your company’s triumph
There are many ways to market a product or service, but which ones are right and which are wrong? What are the different marketing methods, in the first place? How do you establish the best way of undertaking the marketing process?
This Marketing for Business course, offered to you by Global Edulink, a worldwide supplier of online learning material, can answer many of your questions and makes learning about marketing clear and straightforward.
With our easy-to-follow tutorials, gain a comprehensive understanding of the following:
- Marketing’s role
- How to analyse your business and develop a coherent marketing strategy
- Develop your marketing process tactically (as opposed to that of your competition)
- How to align your organisation to meet your marketing aims and objectives
- Launching and measuring the success of your plan
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Those with no prior knowledge of marketing
- Those newly appointed to a marketing function, or who work within a different function and want to understand their relationship with marketing to help them contribute to the marketing strategy
- Managers and Directors looking to gain an insight into the value of marketing
- Those who don’t directly have a marketing responsibility but would benefit from a greater understanding of what marketing is all about (e.g. product managers, public relations officers, marketing assistants, sales staff)
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a basic educational background or experience in marketing would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Marketing for Business.
On the successful completion of this course in marketing for business, you will be eligible to work for an array of job positions in the marketing industry. You can also use this course to progress in your career by demanding for salary increments and job promotions from your employer. Listed as follows are some of the job positions this course will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Marketing Consultant – £30,511 per annum
- Research Analyst – £26,806 per annum
- Marketing Associate – £27,235 per annum
- Marketing Executive – £23,364 per annum
- Brand Specialist – £25,000 per annum
|1.introduction to course|
|Introduction to Course||00:01:00|
|2. understanding the role of marketing|
|Understanding the Role of Marketing||00:16:00|
|3. how to develop your marketing strategy?|
|How to develop your Marketing Strategy?||00:16:00|
|4. way to develop the tactical phase|
|Way to Develop the tactical phase||00:35:00|
|5. the organisational alignment|
|The Organisational Alignment||00:09:00|
|6. how to launch and measure your plan?|
|How to Launch and Measure your Plan?||00:12:00|
|7. the conclusion|
|exercise files:marketing for business|
|Exercise Files:Marketing for Business||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Marketing for Business||00:40:00|
|Exam: Marketing for Business||00:40:00|