The events industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified design and styling professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an event planner or designer, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an event planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event design and styling certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Event Design & Styling will provide.
Gain practical design skills and an understanding of how to manage event design, for instance, you’ll be given comprehensive guidance on how to create mood boards, where to draw inspiration from, and how to work with clients. By the end of this Event Design & Styling course you will understand how to create innovative and beautiful designs, and can establish your own event planning and design business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to create a mood board
- Learn how to style a venue
- Understand the process of managing a team
- Explore and understand various design concepts
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the event planning and design industry, whether you hope to join an established event management company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance event designer.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Event Designing
- Module 02: Event designing principles
- Module 03: Skills and qualifications
- Module 04: Innovations
- Module 05: Increasing customer base
- Module 06: Mood boards
- Module 07: Managing the team
- Module 08: Venue
- Module 09: Backdrops
- Module 10: Design concepts
- Module 11: Styling
- Module 12: Special events
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Event Design & Styling: Level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about event requirements
- Produce mood boards and proposals for events
- Source venues and materials
- Manage event suppliers
- Manage event planning for various functions
- Handle queries and coordinate suppliers
- Manage insurance, legal, health and safety aspects
- Oversee dismantling and clear up of event
- Manage your team to plan effectively
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Event Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
- Interior Designer (average UK yearly salary: £24,738)
- Special Events Manager (average UK yearly salary: £29,137)
- Director of Events (average UK yearly salary: £46,410)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: event designing|
|2: event designing principles|
|Event Designing Principles||00:00:00|
|3: skills and qualifications|
|Skills and Qualifications||00:00:00|
|5: increasing customer base|
|Increasing Customer Base||00:00:00|
|6: mood boards|
|7: managing the team|
|Managing the Team||00:00:00|
|10: design concepts|
|12: special events|
No Reviews found for this course.