Do you know your classic from your contemporary? Your Mediterranean from your minimalist? Become a specialist in these interior design styles and much more
As an Interior Designer, you will consult with your clients to plan and carry out the design of their interior and furnishings. This course covers a range of topics relating to interior design, and the elements that need to be considered in the planning stages.
You will need to know about:
- The history of modern interior design, how to become an interior designer, and understanding how to work with your clients
- Design principles, including how these interact with other disciplines
- Project management, payment strategies, and common design challenges
- Design elements – colours, accessories, fabrics, and the user experience
- Room elements – choosing colour schemes, flooring, furniture, and the like
- Room-by-room design – living room, kitchen, bedroom, and so on
- Popular interior styles, including minimalist, contemporary, shabby chic
- Sustainable design – how design interacts with the environment
- Presenting your ideas via e.g. sketching, or computer aided design
- Managing an interior design business, with a strong focus on marketing
This course offered by Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider in the UK, will help you to start the business which you have been longing to start, and can secure your place on a degree course if you wish to study further. Moreover, our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! The course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Those who have always loved interior design and have a keen interest in this area
- Those who are creative and enjoy reading interior design magazines, or have a penchant for changing colour schemes and re-positioning furniture within their home or office
- Family and friends are always suggesting you start your own interior design business
Interest-free, flexible payment plans:
We want to make learning affordable and accessible for all, which is why we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans. The process is simple, enroll on your chosen course with a small deposit, and then pay a manageable monthly Direct Debit – which will not cost any extra, and you can get started straight away.
|Payment Method||Deposit (Incl. VAT)||Installment||Monthly Installments||Total Price (Incl. VAT)||Enrollment|
|Pay in Full||£119.00||x||x||£119.00||Enroll|
|Pay using 0% APR Installment Plan*||£32.00||£29.00||3||£119.00||Enroll|
Once we have received your deposit, you will get an online Direct Debit form via email. Complete it online and within 48 hours we will assign your course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having a sound academic background would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Interior Designing – Level 3.
This course can help you realise your dream of becoming:
- An Interior Designer
- A Furniture and Production Designer
- An Interior Design Executive Assistant
- A Design Consultant
|module 1- fundamentals of interior design|
|Module 1- Fundamentals of Interior Design||02:00:00|
|module 2- design concepts|
|Module 2- Design concepts||02:30:00|
|module 3- overview of projects|
|MOdule 3- Overview of Projects||02:30:00|
|module 4- visual design elements|
|Module 4- Visual Design elements||02:30:00|
|module 5- identifying room elements|
|Module 5- Identifying Room elements||02:30:00|
|module 6- room by room designing|
|Module 6- Room by room designing||02:00:00|
|module 7- a study of interior design styles|
|Module 7- Best interior design styles||02:10:00|
|module 8- sustainable design|
|Module 8- Sustainable design||02:30:00|
|module 9- introducing your ideas|
|Module 9- Introducing your ideas||02:10:00|
|module 10- business concepts of interior design|
|Module 10- Business Concepts of Interior Design||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Interior Designing Diploma (Level-3)||01:00:00|
|Exam: Interior Designing Diploma – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.