When information needs to be given quickly, there’s no better way than by email. However, with the benefit of speed come problems that are not always predictable unless employees are informed.
In this course, Global Edulink, a leading UK training provider, aims to give you the tools with which to be confident when writing business emails. We want you to understand: how to establish email connectivity, what to consider before typing and sending an email, how to compose concise and effective messages, types of topics or language that should not feature in an email, and what company policies exist surrounding email communication. These lessons help participants evaluate their own email communications to ensure that recipients will not misinterpret them in any way.
Global Edulink believes this email etiquette course can help employees understand the appropriate use of email whilst at work, as well as behaviours they should avoid.
By the end of the course learners should know the following regarding email etiquette:
- When to use the Reply, all button
- How to refrain from sending emotionally-charged emails
- How the To, CC and BCC fields should be correctly used
- Effective use of the email subject line
- How to zip and reference large attachments
- How to keep messages brief and limit back-and-forth exchanges
- The correct way to email article links by summarising them
Who is it for?
- Individuals who have just finished education
- Those new to employment
- People who are in employment and want to brush up on their business writing skills
- Those running their own business
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background would be advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Email Etiquette.
- Any form of work or business as email is in widespread use in modern day life.
|1.getting started with email|
|Introduction to Email Etiquette||00:19:00|
|Key Considerations of Email||00:10:00|
|Understanding Email Composition||00:07:00|
|4.email writing skills|
|Email Writing Techniques||00:11:00|
|Efficient Emailing Writing Skills||00:04:00|
|Definition of Netiquette||00:16:00|
|7.company email policies|
|Understanding Company Email Policies||00:12:00|
|Module Book 01 – Business Writing||05:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Email Etiquette||00:40:00|
|Exam: Email Etiquette||00:40:00|